t w e n t y - f i v e

To: EWritingBlogs@cg.com
Cc:
Subject: Just a ramble

I feel slightly disappointed that I don't get to hear about your trip, but I understand that you can't really talk about it if it's a secret project. I like New York City too. I've been there a lot for business, and the city never gets old. There's so much diversity, and just like you said: energy.

Well, I think I have to cut this email really short. You were right about me needing to do some work, but I just wanted to give you a quick "hello". So, hello! Oh man, that sounded so much better in my head.

Then again, I've always wondered why I've sent you those stupid little things I've typed when I could just erase them and you would never know. I guess I don't erase them because I want it to sound like a real face-to-face conversation.

I'm rambling now. I hope you don't mind. Anyway, I should return to my work so I can actually get home at a decent time tonight. I'm glad your trip to New York City went well, and I'll be sure to watch for news of what you were working on :).

Thanks for keeping up the emailing with me. I actually have something to look forward to after a long day's work. It might even help me forget about the drama that happens with my neighbor on a day to day basis.

Thanks again,
Daniel