Mornings

"Baby...." Ashley said in her raspy morning voice, rubbing the side of your hips.

"Mmm...Ash." you tried to move over but she just pulled you closer against your chest, you could feel her warm breath against your neck.

Ashley was always trying to wake you whenever she woke up a bit too early. She hated being the only one up in the mornings because it was apparently "too lonely". It annoyed you, but it was kinda cute at the same time.

"Wake up babygirl...please?" She whispered in your ear. You groaned, she was always so good at convincing you. You knew that if you didn't give in, she would keep trying to get you to wake up.

Finally you decided to turn your figure around, facing her. "I'm awake now.." you said yawning. She chuckled, putting her nose against yours.

"Your so pretty.." you mumbled.
She smiled, looking directly into your eyes.

The both of you continued to stare at each others features, no words being spoken to ruin the moment. Your eyes began to fall, sleep was taking over once again.

You waited for Ashley to try and wake you up, but she never did. She moved closed to you, putting her lips against your neck and began to kiss your soft skin.

Her kisses weren't rough nor sloppy. She made sure that each time she kissed you, it was passionate yet controlling. You loved that about her, it showed that she cared about you.

You knew that there was no way Ashley would be able to fall back asleep at this point, but you were extremely tired.

"Sleep y/n...thank you for staying up with me." Once you heard those words, sleep immediately took over. You could still feel her lips on your skin through the night and yet you pulled her even closer.

"Sweet dreams babe.."

This one was hella short but ehhhh. Thank you for reading! :) -Angela