She gets a tattoo

You were driving with Ashley to her favorite tattoo shop after being at the studio all day. While she recorded you sat around and watched her until around midnight. You were one your way home together when Ashley decided she wanted to stop by the tattoo shop.

Usually each time the two of you"stopped by" she would end up leaving with another tattoo somewhere. You weren't complaining, they really did suit her nicely.

"So what are you gonna do this time?" You asked. "I'm not sure yet..." pretty soon the two of you were parked outside the tattoo parlor, still inside the car. "I want something different ya know?" You nodded your head even though you still didn't understand her.

As you walked in the smell of smoke instantly hit your face. You were on the east side of LA, so it was something you should've been used to by now. Ashley walked up to the counter like usual asking for someone to do the job, before you knew it, you were sitting down watching as she winced in pain.

"I've been through this like 100 times and this shit still hurts." You laughed, holding onto her other hand trying to make like if it. "You still didn't tell me what you were getting ash.." she kept saying she wanted it to be a secret, but eventually you would see it anyways. "I'm almost done y/n!" You only rolled your eyes, still trying to reach over to see what was being marked on her.

"All finished.." the man said after what seemed like years later. Ashley got up carefully, still hiding her new mark away from you. "Before I show you I want to explain it first. " you nodded your head in agreement waiting for the explanation.

"I wanted something that, ya know would sum up all the things in my life. Relationships, friendships, and everything else in between. Something that would save me from getting a million more tattoos after this.." at her last sentence she revealed the new ink on her arm. It was a tattoo of her face with the word "Everything" under it. It made sense.

You tilted your head to the side, caressing her arm. "I get it," you said softly, "it's weird, but I get it." She chuckled lightly, bringing you close to her and closing the space in between.

"You're part of my everything y/n..." she spoke into your ear. You smiled into her shoulder not saying a word, trying not to ruin the moment. She pulled away to peck your lips lightly, taking your hand into her own.

"Thank ash..."

A/n: hope you enjoyed this chapter, more will be coming soon ofc! Thank you all for reading💕 p.s: follow me on twitter @Ordinaryang  -Angela❤️