Back seat

"Ash.." you groaned lightly as she bit down softly on your neck. It was passed midnight and you couldn't wrap your head around what was happening in your girlfriends car. Just a few minutes ago she was driving you home, and now you couldn't get your hands off of each other.

Her hands reached down for your thigh, bringing it closer to her waist. Your heart raced as you felt her fingers grip the rim of your pants, attempting to pull them off of you. "Babygirl...just relax, " She seemed nervous about the situation herself which worried you even more. The two of you could get caught at any moment and that was nothing to look forward to.

Once your underwear was off, she immediately flipped the two of your around so that she was now on top of you. Her fingers trailed down to the inner part of your thigh and down to your wet center. She was teasing you which was nothing new, but you couldn't risk getting caught at this time of night.

"Ashley hurry!" You whisper shout in her ear. The longer you had to wait the more it was killing you on the inside. There was a long pause where she did nothing but breathe hot air against your neck, but even that made you feel pleasure. Just before you wanted to speak up once more, her fingers entered you slowly causing you to grasp onto her shoulders for support.

Her thumb gently massaged your clit in circles, and her fingers moved in and out of you, all at different paces. Your hips rocked against her fingers as you fought the urge to lift up into her movements. The deeper she thrusted inside of you, the more you dug your nails into her back.

Still keeping up her pace, she pulled your legs tighter around her waist causing you to clench around her fingers. Your eyes shut as your body tensed, coming closer to your high than expected. Just as you felt your body giving out, she removed her fingers from your heat. Before you could complain, she reached for your lips and bit them softly. Your hands tangled in her hair, deepening the kiss once more.

The two of you stayed in the position of what seemed like an eternity before she pulled back.

"We should definitely do this more often.." she whispered while laughing a bit. You only nodded your head, pulling her down to your chest to finish you off.

A/n: smh this is crappy. It's been awhile since I updated but I've had a tough last 3 weeks. (Break ups suck but I'm good) thank you all for reading. -Angela💕