She cheats 2

A/n: so many people asked for a part two so here it is! Thank you guys for all the votes! Let me know what you think about this one :) -Angela

You quickly threw all of your belongs into your luggage, looking around the room to make sure you had everything. Ashley could be home anytime now, and when she was, you wouldn't be...

You got up from your position, grabbing your phone and checking to see if she had tried to reach you, but nothing. It was almost an instinct to see if she had tried to contact you,  something that would be hard to get over.

Most of your belongings were already packed up and ready to go. You sighed running your hands through your hair, not sure if this was really happening. This was it. You looked around the bedroom one last time, taking notice of the small picture frame as all your feelings came rushing back. You picked up the small frame and bashed it against the wall, the glass breaking into several pieces.

Your eyes widened at your actions, tears filling them up once again.

"I hate you..." you whispered under your breath towards the shattered frame. If only you could say it directly to her. You stood in the same spot for what seemed like a lifetime, but finally you reached for your bags, heading towards the front door.

"Y/n..." the familiar voice spoke as you stepped one foot out of the door. You looked up only for your heart to swell up in your chest and a lump to be caught in your throat.

"Please...just let me explain-" you cut her off before she could make things worse.

"You're dead to me." You spoke coldly, looking disgusted over her presence. You moved your bag out in front of the door, trying to make your way around her. She grabbed on to your wrist as you yanked it back.

"No!" You cried, the tears falling down this time. "H-how could y-you Ashley? Was I not good enough ? A-am I not good enough for your little red carpets and award shows, huh?" You wanted to continue but your voice began to crack.

She continuously shook her head no as her eyes turned dull. Her hands trailed to your hips as she fell to her knees.

"N-no...baby I swear on my life I only want you..." tears fell freely from her eyes, but you looked past them. You brushed her hands off of you, not wanting anything to do with her. It was over, and that was that.

You took your luggage for the final time and made your was towards your car. You hesitated for a second, turning back to see a pitiful sight.

"I hope she was worth it..." you spoke finally, clearing your throat. You were officially done with her and soon everyone would be aware.