She wants you to move in

"Hey!" You said happily as you reached over to give Ashley a tight hug.

The both of you had just made it official a few months ago and you wanted to keep spending time with each other. You would both usually meet at her place, but she decided it was best to meet at the café.

"You look great...as always." She said, leaning in to kiss your cheek.

The two of you sat on the chairs outside of the café making small talk before you finally asked what was going on.

"So why did we meet here exactly? I wouldn't have had a problem going to your place like usual ya know?" Ashely looked down at her hands, giving a small smile towards herself.

"Yeah, I needed to talk to you about something." You instantly felt your heart drop fearing something was wrong, there had to be something wrong. You felt it in your gut. Did she want to break up with you? You had told so many of your friends how great your relationship was going and now she could end it.

You looked down at your hands not wanting to say anything. You only nodded your head for her to continue.

"I was thinking...we could take things farther with us...like you moving in with me?" Her voice trailed off towards the end but you could still hear her. Your heart felt like it had froze, your eyes slowly rising up to meet Ashley's.

"Y-you want...to like...live together?" She only laughed at how confused you seemed and reached under the table for your hand.

"Yes y/n...I want you to move in with me." A smile began to slowly appear on your face as you nodded frantically. Reaching over the table to try and kiss her waiting lips. She only continued to giggle at your actions, slightly surprised.

"Thank you..." you said still looking into her eyes. This simple act would create an inseparable bond between the two of you. You couldn't wait to experience life with Ash around you more often.

It was just the beginning.

A/n- thank you all for reading. More coming soon ofc!

P.s follow me on Insta @ ordinaryangxx ❤️❤️