Date Night

You had just finished setting up the table for you and Ashley. It was your two year anniversary and you wanted tonight to be special. The whole day you had been trying to get her out of the house to set up for the dinner and other things you had planned.

"Babe...I'm home now. Is there anywhere else you need me to go?" She asked standing by the door entrance.

You giggled slightly to yourself, you had to keep sending her out to do silly task just so you could prepare for the date.

"No Ash, you can come in now!" You shouted while smoothing out your little black dress.

She walked in still confused at what you were making her do. A smile instantly appeared on her face once she saw you and the table set up.

"Oh gosh y/n....you did all of this?" She asked, moving towards you to kiss your lips.

You hummed into the kiss as a response, holding her cheek in your hand. The two of you stayed like this until she pulled away.

"This is...more than perfect baby. Thank you..." she said while taking a seat in the chair.

You smiled and began to bring out the plates of food, setting them on the table and taking your sec in the chair.

You couldn't help but laugh watching Ashley destroy the plate of food, shoving each bite in her mouth.

"So I'm guessing you like it?" You asked smiling widely at how cute she was with food in her mouth. She only nodded as you continued to eat some yourself.

The two of you carried on a small conversation, talking about memories and fun times you've had together. You couldn't wait to show her what you planned after the dinner...

"That was absolutely perfect y/n.." Ashley said taking a sip of her wine and moving close to you, pulling you up from your chair.

"I have another surprise for you.." you whispered softly into her ear while putting your arms around her neck. She raised her eyebrow in confusion, not sure what you meant.

You took the wine glass out of her hand and pulled her towards the stairs, towards the bedroom. Once you were inside, you instantly pushed Ash against the door, kissing and biting on her neck leaving marks.

She let out a whimper, getting her fingers lost in your hair, moving your head down her chest. You lifted her shirt sucking and licking her stomach, stopping at her pants trying to tease her.

"Fuck y/n...keep going...." she breathed out, trying to remove her pants and underwear.

You finally reached her spot, looking up at ash for permission. She only nodded, not being able to give you a response.

Without warning you thrust your tongue inside of her, gripping her hips, pulling her closure.

"Shit...m-mmm" she threw her head back on the wall, shutting her eyes close.

You slid your thumb on her clit, sucking on it softly, tasting her juices on your tongue. She lifted her hips closer to your mouth, letting out a yelp as you moved your thumb in circles.

"I-I'm gonna cum babe-" her sentence was cut short as her juices began to flow into your mouth. Her back arched off the wall as she forced your head deeper into her wetness, gasping for breath.

You held on to her hips, keeping your head in the same position indside her thighs. Her body was still tense but began to relax after a few minutes. You pulled away, still on your knees looking up at her into her eyes.

"You taste...amazing..." you said looking directly into her eyes smirking.

Sh only nodded, still not over her orgasm. You slowly stood up, kissing up her chest till you got to her lips.

"Now....time for round two?"

That ending was ugly smh. Thank you for 1k + reads, that's amazing :)) Im on winter break right now so I have more time to write for you guys! I recently just made another book of imagines about Lauren Jauregui (if your familiar with her) please read if interested. Much love, Angela .