You get high

Warning- smut!

The smoke filled air, rushed into your nose. You giggled feeling light and airy. For the last 2 months your girlfriend Ashley had been trying to get you to smoke with her.

You've never been a smoker and never planned to, until tonight when Ashley had been smoking outside and you were curious to try it. The both of you got high within the hour. Lighting blunt after blunt.

"Take it baby..." she whispered, coming towards you and putting a cup in your hand. You never questioned what it was, instantly pressing your lips to the cup and drinking down the unknown substance. Beer.

She held the beer bottle in one hand and a blunt in the other, leaning against the railing for support. Deep down you knew this wouldn't end well, but you would pretty much do anything for Ash. She was so convincing and you couldn't resist.

You walked up to her, wrapping your arms around her neck and reaching for a kiss. The kiss was short and a bit sloppy. You could taste both the alcohol and beer in her mouth, but you didn't care.

Ashley broke the kiss looking down at you, her eyes now clouded with lust.

"...I wanna taste you." She said softly. Once those words left her mouth, everything was pretty much a blur. She put out her cigarette, grabbing your hand and leading you to her bedroom. You stumbled over your own feet, not sure what you were even doing.

She picked you up and set you down on the bed. Her lips latched onto the side of your neck, sucking and biting your sensitive skin. Your breathing hitched as you felt her lips move down to your chest, her hands lifting up your shirt.

"M-more.." your voice came out as a small whisper as you felt her fingers reach the lining of your panties. She finally pulled down your shorts and underwear. You instantly felt the air hit your center, feeling even more wet.

Ash finally dropped down to her knees, keeping her eyes locked to yours the whole time. You knew she loved to be in control, so you always let her. Your thoughts were interrupted when you felt her soft, wet tongue enter inside of you. You reached for the sheets, bailing them into your fist, surprised at her actions.

Her thumb began to gently slide over your clit, your breath getting caught in your throat. You felt your stomach churn, her tongue thrusting deeper each time.

"I-I need t-to c-cum...ash!" Just then you felt as she wrapped her lips around you, your back arched, releasing into her mouth. Your whole body tensed, fingers tangled in her hair as you tried to push her further.

She licked up the remaining juices and looked back up at you, her eyes still dark. She wanted more.

"Shower...now." she said suddenly. Oh how you loved it when she was high.

This wasn't as awkward as I thought it would be lol. Thank you for al the reads! Hope you enjoyed! -Angela