She gets jealous

"Y/n if you don't hurry up we're gonna be late!"

You rolled your eyes taking a look at yourself in the mirror one last time. You and Ashley were on your way to a dinner party which started an hour ago. You knew if you didn't leave now, she would be upset with you for the whole night.

Finally satisfied with how you looked, you quickly grabbed your things meeting up with Ash.
"I'm here now, happy?" You asked sarcasm clear in your voice.

Her eyes slowly gazed over your body sending a chills down your spine. You were wearing a tight fitted black dress with slits on both sides. It was her favorite dress to see you in.

She grabbed your hand making her way towards the car. The car ride was silent which slightly confused you. Usually Ashley would be much more excited about being in the car with you and singing along to the radio. But not tonight.

Once you pulled up to the restaurant the both of you got out of the car, making your way towards the building.

"Ready?" She asked holding her hand out to you. You nodded your head, intwining your fingers together. The two of you walked in hand in hand ready to party the night away.

When you walked in you noticed this wasn't just like any regular dinner party....it was crazy. People were passed on out the floor, drinking, and almost everyone was grinding on each other.

"This is...nice." Ashley said eyeing everyone down in the wide space. You smiled, grabbing her hand and walking towards the bar where the two of you would probably spend most of your night.

The two of you ordered a few rounds keeping each other company for most of the time being. You decided you were a bit hungry and made your way towards the tables.

You waited in line patently until it was your turn to be served. By the time you were in from of the line, a man who looked almost twice your age approached you.

"What is a beautiful girl like you doing here alone?" He spoke smoothly. You were taken back by how much older he looked. He could'be been somewhere between his late 40's early 50's?

You decided just to give him a small smile and turned to the side, not trying to engage in any conversation. You finally received your food and began to make your way back to Ashley.

Looking back at the bar you realized that Ash was no where to found. You sighed, assuming she had gone to the bathroom . No longer having an appetite, you stood their waiting for your girlfriend so you could leave.

"I knew I would run into you again..." You froze, already knowing who it was behind you. The same man who had approached you earlier was in front of you once again.

This time he came closer to you, his chest right up against yours. He was definitely drunk. "You look so sexy tonight." He spoke into your ear. His hands began to slide up your dress up to your stomach. You had to admit..it did feel nice....

The man was about to say something else when your arm suddenly got dragged to the side. You barley had time to process what was happening when you saw Ash push the older man away from you.

"Touch her like that again and I swear I'll kill you..." you never heard her say such a thing to someone like that. It was frightening....

She took your wrist in her hand and walked out of the building. The two of you were greated with a mob of people with flashing lights and cameras.

"Shit..." she said pulling you again but this time into an alleyway.

She breathed out looking down at you. "I told you not to wear that..." she said while eyeing you down again.

You couldn't help but smile, pulling her towards your lips.

"Your mine remember that.."

Sorry this was hella long and kinda crappy but thank you so much for the reads/votes! Please leave some comments below as well! Thank you!! -Angela