She teases you

You and Ashley were sitting side by side together at another one of her award acceptance events. The night was drawing to a close but there were still a few awards being announced. Ash had just returned to her seat after performing one of her hit songs for the crowd.

"Babe..." she whispers in your ear trying to get closer to you. "Let's just go everyone's starring at you..." she says again looking around. You were completely surprised at her comment, not really focusing on anyone around you but Ashley. You nodded your head slowly and sighed.

"Baby there's literally only two more performances left...let's just stay, it would be rude to just leave." You said calmly. She rolled her eyes and held your hand in hers feeling annoyed.

Not long after that, Ashley reached her hand down to your thigh and began rubbing circles on your leg. You didn't mind it at first until her hand slipped in between your thighs, traveling higher up. You instantly reached down pulling her hand off of you, trying not to draw any attention for the other people around.

"Ash stop..." you mumbled quietly towards her. She sighed and only moved herself closer to you, her head eventually rubbing against your shoulder. You tried to focus on the artist on stage performing, but your thoughts ran wild once you felt her lips on your neck, leaving soft kisses on your skin. You gasped slightly at the tender feeling not expecting it to be so sudden.

It was almost impossible to keep your eyes open as she continued to bite your soft flesh. "Lets leave..." she whispered in your ear again. The music was up all the way which made it difficult for you to hear her words but you honestly didn't need to.

It was down to the last performance which gave you tons of relief. In a few minutes you would be out of the venue and back at your hotel room in private. The few minutes you had felt like hours. You kept feeling Ash grip onto your legs, teasing the hell out of you.

"Finally..." she breathed out grabbing your hand and making her way towards the exit. The minute you got into the car her lips quickly latched onto yours, causing you to whimper. Your hands gripped to her waist pulling her close.

"You're so impatient." You laughed into the kiss. She only mumbled back a response, going in for another kiss. Let's just say the two of you didn't make it back to the hotel...

A/N: I wasn't in a smutty mood so this happened. So very sorry my updates have been sucky, school had been working me out so much 😩 I hope you all enjoy, more coming soon! -Angela ❤️