Truth Or Dare And Love Confessions

Hermione's POV
I quickly take a shower and I wrap a towel around myself.  I make a run for our room only to find Draco laying on the bed shirtless. Oh god, he is so sculpted. He was perfect.

Best thing of all, he would be mine and only mine.

"Can you leave so I can change?" I ask with puppy eyes.
"Let me think about it. No," Draco smirks. I smile at his antics.
"Please," I say.
"Nope, we are getting married I'm going to see you at one point or another," he says.
I groan. Even if what he said is true. Damn, that albino ferret!

You mean yummy!

"Accio clothes!" I grab my clothes which have fallen next to me and I run again to the bathroom and I change into a lacy black silk night gown that had emerald embroidery. It was above the knee and had was held by straps. I brush my wet hair and I make a spell to dry it so it is perfectly curled. It's easier to brush out in the morning.

I walk out the restroom and I gawk at Draco. He was only in a black pair of silk pajama pants. Why is he so hot?
He is Draco Lucius Malfoy, what do you expect?

"See anything you like?"
"No, all I see is an albino ferret," I say with a grin.
"Too bad because I definitely like what I'm seeing," he says with a wink and I blush. I've got to cut it on the blushing.
"Well let's go to the common room," I said grabbing his arm and pulling him with me. I am shocked to find a green and silver room.
Stupid Slytherin idiot. making our room a lettuce. Although it makes sense since our bedroom is gold and scarlet.

We hear a knock and find Blaise and Ginny at the portrait

We hear a knock and find Blaise and Ginny at the portrait. I see they are wearing pajamas. Ginny and I match because I bought a pair that were like mine only they were solid red with black embroidery for Christmas. Her hair is straight which means she is not using a charm to make it curly.

"Hey, Ginny," I say hugging her.
"Hey."
"Hey, mate what's up?" Blaise asks. I notice he is shirtless like Draco. I have never understood why all the girls referred to them as the Adonis' of Slytherin until now.
"Blaise, why are you shirtless?" I ask. I will admit Blaise is gorgeous but he is nothing next to my Draco.
My Draco?

"Why is Draco?" Blaise challenged.
"He doesn't like shirts from what I can see," I say smiling. Hey, not that I'm complaining. He is ultra gorgeous.
"I get you. I tried to wrestle Zabini into putting one on," Ginny tried look mad but failed. She grinned at me.
"Boys."
"I've never met a boy that looks like me," Draco says proudly. I roll my eyes at him. It seems even if he looks nice he is still cocky as ever
"Ok, so I wanna play truth or dare," Blaise says wiggling his eyebrows.
"I start," Ginny exclaims, "Truth or dare, Draco?"

"Hmm, let's see Dare!"
"I dare you to egg the Hufflepuffs!"
"You don't have to," I say. Secretly, the Hufflepuffs annoy me. I hope he does
"I kinda have to," he grins sheepishly. I roll my eyes and grab a black cloak to cover his face with.
"Drake, wear this," I say while he lowered himself so that I could tie the cloak.
"Drake?"
"You call me Mine, it's only fair," I say and I turn to Ginny and Blaise.
"I like it," he grins at the couple and I turn to them grinning.
"CC!"