Are you pregnant?

Hermione's POV
"Throw them in!" Draco exclaimed. Draco grabbed me and dumped me in the water.
Oh to the hell no!
Before I fall I grab Draco by him swim trunks. His mouth makes a prefect o and I hit the water splashing everyone around me. I swim around underwater and I go up for air. Blaise stood on the edge of the pools fastening the kid's life jackets. He slid Athena to me and handed Giacomo to Ginny before he jumped in the water.

"I swear Blaise you would put a life jacket on yourself if you could," says Ginny.
"One can never be to safe," Blaise says.
"I swear I am going to to marry an idiot," mutters Ginny. I chuckle at those two. They act like they are already married.

"Mommy!" Athena exclaimed happily splashing at the chlorine water. I hold her and twirl her around. Her blond curls are soaked and her bright blue blue eyes hold a look of happiness. For a second I feel a pang of sadness that we only have such a short time left with her. Draco comes from behind me and grabs Athena out of my arms. Athena wiggles around like a small worm and Draco throw her up and then catches her.

"Draco, don't do that!" Ginny exclaimed. Draco laughs at how scared she looks. Blaise is trying to teach Giacomo how to swim. I'm grateful Giacomo is wearing a life jacket. Hopefully, Blaise doesn't try to be a lifeguard because if I were one of the students parents, I'd sue him.
I shake my head at the thought.
"Blaise, stop being an idiot! You are going to give Ginny a heart attack. Look she is starting to get more pale!" Draco says laughing. Ginny does look a little green and I remembered her saying something about morning sickness.

Oh no.
Oh bloody hell no.

"Ginny, can I have a word with you?" I ask her. She looks confused but comes with me nonetheless.

"What is it?" Ginny asked.
"When was the last time you slept with Blaise?" I ask calmly.
She looks confused.
"Well, last nig-."
"No, you know what I am talking about," I say. She blushes and begins.
"Me and Blaise go back to before we started school. You see, I found out that Harry cheated on me and Blaise was there to comfort me 4 months before the marriage law. A few weeks ago I came into terms that I loved him and I gave him my virginity," she says. The puzzle pieces start to fall in place.
"Ginny, you might be pregnant."
The color drains form her face. At any other situation I would have laughed but this serious.

"You have to tell him Ginny," I say.
She nods and looks at the guys.
"Get me a pregnancy test, will you? A muggle one," says Ginny. A small smile growing on her face.
"Yes, sure," I said to her. I held her arm as we walk back.

"Hey, guys, we need to go change. You can stay in the water if you wish. We'll probably tan," says Ginny happily.
"Are you sure?" Blaise asked worriedly.
"Yes, we are going to go change anyways," says Ginny kissing his cheek.
Draco kisses me and I carry my bag to catch up with Ginny.
She packed up each a romper. Well, a two piece one.
She pick a red one for me with black leather sandals and black sunglasses.

For her she chose light pink one with brown leather sandals

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

For her she chose light pink one with brown leather sandals.

I actually liked them

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I actually liked them. They were cute. I set the sunburn spell again and I dried my hair. I dried my swim suit and threw on the romper over it.
When we leave the bathroom the boys and the kids are still playing in the water. We walk over to one of the chairs and sit under the shade of them umbrella.

"Do you think we can get a test today?" Ginny asked.
"If we somehow are able to find a drugstore then yes. How do you feel about being pregnant and all," I ask
She smiles softly.
"I still don't know if I am but I hope so. You see I've always wanted children to take care of and raise. I really hope this is true and my dream can come true. Somehow, I feel him inside of me. He is a person growing inside me who I will love and care for. I am excited," she says happily.

I'm glad she has such emotion for her unknown child since I am one hundred percent positive she is pregnant.

Well, that is it for today. Who else saw the Super Bowl? I definitely did. Patriots fans, congratulations! Falcons fans, they played amazingly! Sorry, I am the worst person to ask about football. 😅😅😅 Anyways, of football isn't your thing then there is Valentines Day coming up!!! Hope you guys have an amazing Valentines Day in case I don't update which could happen.
Thank you for reading.

Opposites Attractजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें