Velvet Dresses.

Hermione's POV
"Hermione," whispered Fleur.
"What's up?" I asked rubbing my eyes while yawning.
"Let'z draw on her," whispered Fleur.
I grin evilly running for two black pens. I open mine and draw a French mustache.

Fleur giggled softly and I grinned at her. She drew an eyepatch along with a beard. When we were done we looked very proud of our artwork.
"I'm going to go shower so that way we can be ready by 9:00," I said looking at the clock showing it's 6:57 a.m.
"I'm going to apparate zo I can pack and change. I vaz thinking velvet drezzez," said Fleur excited.
"That sounds amazing!" I said hugging Fleur before she apparates.

After she leaves I run to the bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth. Once I'm done I throw on my towel and I run Draco and I's room to find Draco asleep on the bed.
I giggle lightly as he snores and I run to my walk-in closet.
I put on my undergarments and look around for a velvet dress.

Ah, I found one! The dress a few inches above my thighs and halter with a plunging neckline. It was practically backless and made of red velvet.

 It was practically backless and made of red velvet

I paired it up with a cute pair of black stilettos. I used a few spells to make my black hair perfectly straight and quickly did my makeup which was the basic black smokey eye and red lipstick. I wore my engagement ring proudly as my only jewelry.

I decided on painting my nails black while I wait for Ginny.
I go back to look for Ginny and hear the shower running.

I finished doing my nails before hearing a pop. I turn around to see two blond women clad in velvet.
Fleur wore a gorgeous knee-length blue dress that showed a bit of cleavage and had a high slit showing her long legs.

She wore sliver heals and her blond hair was in a high sleek ponytail

She wore sliver heals and her blond hair was in a high sleek ponytail. As for makeup, it looks natural but classy in her dark blue smokey eye and dark pink lipstick.

Luna went for an edgy look from what I can tell

Luna went for an edgy look from what I can tell. She wore a tight yellow dress with straps that really showed off her figure and a pair of black stilettos. Her golden blond hair was in a bun at the nape of her neck and her makeup up was minimal. It was just a mix of nudes.

"You both look amazing!" I gushed.
"Thank you. You look gorgeouz!" Fleur exclaimed.
"Thanks. She is right. You look stunning," said Luna making me blush.
"Guys, I'm ready," called out Ginny as she walked towards us.

To say she looks amazing is an understatement

To say she looks amazing is an understatement. She wore a dress similar to mine but in white with a pair of white stilettos. Her hair was in messy curls and she looked absolutely amazing. She wore nude eyeshadow and blood red lipstick.

"Wow," I said.
"You look amazing, dear," said Fleur focusing on Ginny's tattoos.
"Thank you. It's henna," said Ginny smiling at Fleur's expression.
"Oh, ok," said Fleur relieved.
"So, when do you guys want to leave?" asked Luna.
"Well, how about in a few minutes? It'll give us time to say bye to the guys and to Athens," I said.
"Ok, we'll zee you both here in a few minutez. Oh, and I already packed everything up and our bagz are at the hotel. We can apparate to the hotel room az the ownerz are squibz," explained Fleur. Ginny and I nodded before going outside.

"I wanted to ask you if Theo could come over with our daughter," said Luna.
"Oh, yes! The guys will be happy to see Theo. They'll probably just watch Quidditch all night," I said laughing.
Luna laughs quietly.
"Hey, Theo is coming over later on," I said staring at Draco was holding a giggling Athena.
"Yeah, we can watch the game to see who will play after the wedding, said Blaise drinking in how gorgeous 
Ginny looks in her dress.

"Ok well, send a note to Theo and them we shall get going," I said to Luna conjuring up a piece of paper and a quill.
Draco walks over to me wrapped in a towel.
"Hey, love. You know I used to hate the Gryffindor colors but you look almost as breathtaking in red as you do in green," said Draco wrapping his arms around me.
"Draco Malfoy always the charmer," I said grinning at him.

"Yes, but you should know I'm only a charmer when I want the best of the best. Now that I have her I'll do anything so she stays with me," murmured Draco.
"You already have her as you've given yourself to her," I murmured pulling him in for a kiss.

"Guys, get a room!"
I quickly pull away blushing and wrap my arms around Draco.
"I have to go," I said.
"I love you," he said making me smile.
"I love you more," I said kissing his cheek.

I pull away from him and walk towards the girls who hold hand ready to apparate.
Immediately we were transported to a gorgeous hotel room.
"Wow!"
Immediately Luna opens her purse to pull out our luggage.

"What do you want to do first?" I asked.
"Strip club!" exclaimed Luna.
"I was going to say I'm good with anything but not that," said Ginny.
"Yez, Luna. Ve are going," said Fleur grinning evilly.

For the next half hour we unpacked and heading over to a strip club.

Thank you guys! I just hit 5k reads!!! Thank you guys so much! I'm so so so happy.

I have good news. I'm
Going to release a new Viktor/Hermione fanfiction soon and my zombie apocalypse books as soon as I finish this book! Thanks you all and until next time!