Another Secret Wedding?

Hermione's POV
After the boys were finished getting ready for the game.
"Should I wear blue or black?" Draco asked holding up two dress shirts.
"Blue if you want to twin with me," I said smiling.
"Blue, it is!" he proclaimed taking it off of his hanger.
I shook my head laughing.
He turned around in order for me not to see his Death Eater tattoo.
I walk over to him and take his arm.
He gasps surprised.

I bring my lips the skull tattoo and press a kiss to it.
"We both have our scars. I love you with yours. Don't hide from me," I murmured to Draco.
"And I love you with yours," said Draco pressing his lips to mine. I close my eyes wrapping my arms around his neck.
"Please, don't make kids right now. Wait until after the game at least!" exclaimed Blaise passing by our room.

We pull apart blushing slightly.

"I have an idea," said Draco suddenly with childlike excitement in his voice.
"What is it?" I asked fixing my hair.
"Let's get married today," said Draco with a hopeful smile.
I stay silent for a few minutes. Why didn't I think of this? Could this work?
"If you don't want to, then it's fine. We are going to get married anyways. I can wait. Forget I said anything," said Draco coldly buttoning up his shirt walking away from me.
Oh, hell no.
"Draco Lucius Malfoy, let me speak at least or I swear to Merlin I will feed you to Fluffy," I threatened walking towards the door.

Locking it.

"As I was saying earlier before I was rudely interrupted. I love you more than anything else in my life and I would love to be the new Mrs. Malfoy. If you want us to get married today, then it's perfect for me. The day is irrelevant to me as long as I get to keep you forever," I said looking at Draco directly in the eye.
"No, I am being stupid. Forgive me. How can I deprive you of a real wedding in a large dress with you bridesmaids and my grooms-" I interrupt him.
"Draco, I have never had the dream of a large wedding. I think that as long as you and I are together, the location is unimportant. You will not depriving me of anything because as long as I am with you, I do not need anything else. Or are you the one getting cold feet?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Of course I'm not. Hermione, I need you in my life an nothing would make me happier than becoming your husband. However, I want you sure you want this," he asked seriously.
"More than anything else in my life," I said nodding my head with a huge smile on my face.
"Ok, then let's explain this to Ginny and Blaise," said Draco walking towards the door. Before opening it completely, he stumbled back.
On the ground were Blaise and Ginny blushing bright red.
"I guess we won't have to tell them," said Draco with a huge smirk on his face.

"So here is the plan. Right now Draco and Blaise will go looking for a chapel and a priest able to marry us at 12. Ginny and I will write to Luna and Fleur as well as Professor Mcgonagall to ask her for the license. We shall meet up in an hour and a half so we can meet up here to go to the game," I said.
The boys nodded.
"We'll take Athena,"

I take a few pieces or parchment, two quills and ink out of my suitcase.
"I'll write to Fleur and Luna, I'll tell the about the news and to Apparate as soon as they can," said Ginny taking a few pieces of parchment and a quill.
I nod thinking about how to start the letter.
Dear Professor Mcgonagall,
I am writing to you asking you two huge favors. You see, Draco and I have decided to get married. This is not surprising to you but what I will say next is. We decided to get today at 12:00 midnight.
However, we need someone to be able to serve as witness as the only people who will be presents will be the Notts, the Zabinis and Fleur and Bill Weasley.
The second favor I would like to ask of you is to play the wedding march.
Please, write to the me as soon as possible.
Sincerely,
Hermione Granger
I sent off my letter with a small owl before walking back to Ginny. I can't believe we are going to do this but I can't wait.

This is it for today, guys! I have a few announcements to make. The first is that I will be editing this story because I have read throw it and noticed many errors. I WON'T be taking down the story, I will simply update older chapters. The second is that this book is a little bit more than half finished. The third is that I will be writing a new book even though I have put it off for more than half a year.
Well, this is everything for today. I hope you all had a good Winter Break since I'm going back to school tomorrow.