Blaise's Second Shot At "The Talk."

Recap:
"Nah, its cool, man. They are very nice girls. Take care of them because girls like them are hard to find," says Fabian.

"I will," says Draco.
"Ay, Blaise are you joining us. This might concern you," says Ginny.
Blaise looks hopeful.
"Hey, Fabian can you put my churro sundae to go?" I ask. He smiles and takes my plate.

When he goes behind the counter, and brings back a styrofoam plate.
"We need to talk," says Ginny once we leave the place.

Hermione's POV
It was nice knowing you, Blaise.
They headed on to the guest room to talk meanwhile I prepared a movie.

Ginny's POV
"Look, I know what this looked like but I can explain," starts Blaise. Ginny looks like she is having none of it.
"Look, Blaise. I am going to set out everything out for you since you don't not seem to understand. I do not care what excuses you can make. I am pregnant with your child. You have a choice. At the his point,  I can give you a second chance.  However if you screw this chance up, I swear we will be married to the whole world but I will live on my own wing with my baby. If you do not want this second chance, then as soon as we marry, we will live in different wings. Are we clear?" I asked.

Blaise nods furiously.

"Look, I love you, Ginevra. I cannot imagine someone else who understands me like you d-" Blaise starts but I interrupt him.
"Look, I do not ca-"

"No, Ginny. I have you a chance to talk now you will hear me. I love you more than I have ever loved anyone. You are perfect. You love me even if I do not deserve it. I can not promise that we will always get along because we will have arguments and I am sorry for what happened earlier. I truly am and if you want I can make an Unbreakable Vow to never hurt you because I would very much rather be six feet underground than to lose you!" Blaise exclaimed at me. I break down.

Blaise's facial expression softens.

"I'm sorry. I love you, too," I cried to him.
"I know you do, love. Let's make a promise we will never give up on each other. You jump, I jump," says Blaise.
"I, Ginevra Weasley, promise to to never give up on you. Wait, did you just quote Titanic?" I asked before breaking down in giggles.

"Yes, I did. I have watched a few muggle films, you know. I, Blaise Zabini swear to never give up on you," says Blaise pulling me to him.
"We should probably tell the others," I said to Blaise a small smile playing in my lips.

"They can wait," says Blaise turning me around to him to face his large smirk.
Oh, boy.
"Oh, boy indeed."

Hermione's POV
"You think they made up?" I asked Blaise. We hear a loud thud on the walls.

"Yes, I think so," says Draco laughing loudly before performing a silencing charm to their room.
"What were you going to tell me earlier?" Draco asked out of the sudden.

"Oh, yes! Fleur asked me to be a model for her. I've always wanted to give modeling a chance and what a better opportunity than now? I want to
ask you for your opinion because you are very important to me me and I want to know if I have your full support in this," I state nervously.

"Darling, you have my full support especially because I know the type of garments Fleur design. However, don't forget I'm very protective and proud," says Draco chuckling next to my neck.
"How can I forget when I have such s scary man to remind me?" I tease Draco.
"Scary? Excuse me?" Draco scoffs. He tries to make himself scary making me laugh.
"Yes!!!"
"Oh, you are so incorrect. Now, you will know what is scary!" Draco exclaimed growling playfully.

He pounces on me and I shriek. I laugh loudly as he tickles me.
"Stop!" I exclaim gasping for air.
"Say it! Say that Draco Malfoy is the hottest and most kind man in existence who is the only one able to make Hermione Granger feel faint!"
"Never!" I say wriggling violently in his arms. He only tickles me harder.
"Ok, I will say it! DracoMalfoyisthehottestandmostkindmaninexistancewhoistheonlyoneabletomakeHermioneGrangerfeelfaint!"
I exclaimed between gasps of air.

"I can't hear you, Ms. Granger. If you would say it slower and more clear, I would really love that," says Draco raising his eyebrows while tickling me.
"Draco M-Malfoy is th-the hottest and m-most kind man in existence who is o-only able to make Hermione Granger feel f-faint!" I let out struggling to breathe.

"Damn, Hermione why do you look so flustered?" Ginny asked raising her eyebrows.
"You are the one to speak, Ginny. Thank god for silencing spells," I say to her raising an eyebrow. She blushes bright red burying her face in Blaise's chest.

"Yes, that is why I thought," I tease making Ginny laugh.
This is the good life.

Hi, guys, thank you! All of you guys that have been reading my story and voting this chapter is for you. I can't believe I have 1.6k reads! You guys are the best! When I started writing this I didn't even think no one would bother to look at it twice but here I am chapters later celebrating my more than 1k read!!! Gracias, a todos!