The Zabini Wedding Part 1.

Hermione's POV
A few hours later were ready. I heard a pop and rushed towards the room where the girls were touching up.
"What is that?" asked Ginny.
"I'll go check," I said boringly leaving the room.
When I get to the livings room, I see my little Athen next to a small elf.
"Master Draco said to bring Lady Athena to Mistress Hermione and Mistress Ginny," said the small elf holding up Athena who wore a lovely gold dress that had the sequins on the top and a fairy long skirt with a pair of sequined slippers.

Her blond waves were left loose and she looked adorable

Her blond waves were left loose and she looked adorable. She also looked older reminding me we won't have her for long.
"Hey, love," I said scooping her up in my arms.
"Mommy!" she exclaimed hugging me.
"The drezz fit? Mini Luna, and Victorie will ve varing the zame dress," said Fleur.

"Yes, it did. She looks amazing thank you," I said.
Fleur smiles at me grinning.
I grab my wand and wave it over Athena making her dress glitter even in the subtlest of light.
"Mommy, my cousin Kat, Vicky and I are matching," said Athena.
"Yes, Darling. You all look gorgeous," I said kissing her cheek.

"Guys, it almost time to go out there. the Weasley are here as well as the Professors and Hermione's Grandmother as well as the boys," said Luna.
"Never mind everyone is here," said Luna

"Ok, ok. Here Hermione this is for you. Mini Draco this is for you and Kay who should be getting here at any second," said Ginny handing me a flower bouquet and a basket of petals for Athena and one for Kay who had just ran in a second earlier.
"Hello," said a deep voice I could recognize anywhere.
"Bill! You're barely on time!" exclaimed Ginny as Bill hugged Fleur.
"I'm sorry. Dad passed by earlier saying that how do I dare take his place and that he should be walking you down the aisle not me," said Bill sadly.

"No, you are the one who is going to be walking me down the aisle. I do not care that our dad is saying that you shouldn't be the one walking me down because I want you to walk me down the aisle. When dad found out I'm marrying Blaise he said he didn't approve of our marriage and wouldn't be walking me down because mom didn't like Blaise. I told him not to worry about who would walk me because I knew that I want no one else to walk me down the aisle than my favorite older brother. Don't tell the twins that," said Ginny smiling up at Bill who pulled Ginny to him.
"Thank you," said Ginny and Bill pulling apart.
She handed Fleur and Luna their bouquets and waited patiently for the boys the wedding march to start playing as we walked towards the center of the garden.

A few minutes later the wedding march began to play as soon as we arrived to the aisle. I held onto my bouquet looking straight ahead behind Ginny and Bill who was walking Ginny down the aisle.
I walk over to Draco who looked amazing in the black tuxedo and a black bow tie all the groomsmen had to wear.