7.5 HALLOWEEN EDITION!

"Welcome to the party!" I smiled. A few of the girls from school waved, and went inside, followed by their dates. I flattened my dress out a bit, and pushed the brim of my hat up.
     "How's it going?" Aaron asked. "Pretty good, how's thew food holding up?" I replied. Aaron gave me a thumbs up, and headed back into the kitchen. I slightly cringed when I saw my dad dressed up as Elvis, but I awkwardly ignored it. I walked over to the group, and laid against the wall.
     "Oh hey (y/n), how's it going?" Lucinda asked. "It's going" I replied. We all shared a laugh, and continued to chat. Halloween was my favorites holiday, because I could look tired, and people would think of it as a costume, as well as any new injuries from my mom. Plus, who doesn't love dressing up? I popped a piece of chocolate into my mouth and continued to chat with the girls. We all decided to get into detail about our costumes, since the majority of us handmade these costumes.
     "Well, I just wore a bra, wrapped bandages around my forehead, arms, and legs, and tore up a par of old jeans." Katelyn said, looking at her 'street fighter' costume.
     "I had my mom sew ears and a tail! I just wore normal clothes though." Aphmau said, tucking a piece of hair behind her ears. "Girl, you have no idea how hard it is to be an actual werewolf!" I added.
     "Well, I went as myself. I'm already a witch, so." Lucinda said.
     "Kawaii~Chan sewed a maid costume!" Kawaii~Chan exclaimed. She did a really nice job actually.
     "I decided to be a native american. I wove beads into my hair, and added a few feathers. I had this leather dress laying around, and bought a pair of moccasins." Teony said.
     "Well, everything on my costume is hand made, and the potions are all brewed by myself!" I smiled. "You did a really nice job on reflecting your inner witch." Lucinda cackled. I glanced over to the living room, and immediately cringed.
     "Don't look" I whispered. Of course, the girls looked, and started to laugh. My dad had taken over the music, and started dancing to an Elvis song, as Elvis. Well, I'll just head outside for the rest of the night and hand out candy. I headed outside, and transformed into a wolf, and sat next to the candy bowl, and waited for trick-or-treaters. Every time a kid came, I would transform back into a human to give them some candy.

Happy Halloween everybody! I'm sorry that this is short, but I'm writing this on Oct. 30th, plus I still need to write a Halloween chapter for all my other books since I won't have time to write them tomorrow.