12.5 Christmas Special!

I stood back and smiled at our work. With hours of hard work, we had our Christmas tree set up and decorated. "It looks nice" Aaron said, walking into the loving room with two cups of hot chocolate. I blew on mine before taking a sip.
     "Merry Christmas"  I said, handing Aaron a small box that was neatly wrapped, and had a red bow on top.
     "Aw, you didn't have to" Aaron said as he looked he in the eyes. I could tell appreciated it though.
     "Well, yeah. I thought I'd try and make this Christmas nice since I have amazing friends to celebrate with this year." I said, smiling. Aaron gave me a small smile, before tearing the wrapping paper off.
     "Aw, thank you!" Aaron said, holding the picture frame up. I smiled, and continued to decorate the rest of the house. As soon as Aaron left the room, I made my move. I set all of the presents under the tree, four for each person. I quietly snuck away and fell asleep.

     I rubbed my eyes, and walked out of my room. A huge smile spread across my face as I saw all the presents under the tree. Most of them were from me, but hey, nobody needs to know that. Aaron walked out, his hair sticking up everywhere, though I probably looked the same.
     "You have to wait until everyone else gets here." Aaron said. That one sentence, made my heart shatter. My ears drooped, and my tail fell limp.
     "When will they get here?" I asked, looking up.
     "In about an hour, so get ready." Aaron said. I ran to my room to prepare for the long day ahead of me.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
I will be posting chapter 13 on Monday, so don't worry about this being the chapter for this week.