14

Thank you guys for the support! I managed to get it done too! Yay me!
     "Noo!" I cried as my favorite character died.
     "You do realize it's just the character, not the actor right?" Aaron asked
     "But that was my favorite character!" I cried. Aaron covered his mouth in attempt to hide his laughter, but he failed miserably. I punched Aaron in the shoulder, and tried to hide my yawn.
     "Are you tired?" Aaron asked.
     "N-no!" I said, turning away. Aaron sighed, and picked me up. I squirmed around, trying to escape his grasp, but it didn't work because I was too tired. I gave up and rested my head on Aaron's chest, and closed my eyes. Aaron gently set me on my bed, and I cuddled up to my blanket. Aaron chuckled, and tucked me in.
     "Goodnight (Y/n)" Aaron said, kissing my forehead. Soon after, I drifted off to sleep.

     I quickly woke up, and grabbed my uniform. I ran into the bathroom, and grabbed a towel from underneath the sink. I turned the shower on, and stripped down. I glanced at my bare body in the mirror.
     Scars covered my chest, mainly over my heart. In between my ribs, long scars ran back, almost to my spine. Right above my hips, long deep scars were like a tattoo on my skin. My thighs and shins were my main target point. The scars seemed to form a picture, but you couldn't see it unless you looked really hard.
     I could luckily walk back to my room since this was my personal bathroom. I grabbed a pair of black tights, and ran back into the bathroom. I dropped them off with my uniform, and hopped in the shower. I quickly washed my tail, ears, body, and hair.
     I hopped out, and dried myself off. I quickly put my tights and uniform on, and ran a brush through my hair, ears, and tail, and jogged downstairs.
     Aaron set a plate of pancakes and bacon (or whatever else you eat) at my seat. I stuffed my food in my mouth, and ran upstairs. I quickly brushed my teeth, and ran downstairs again.
     Aaron was waiting by the door, tapping his foot. I bolted out the door, and began running to school. Aaron quickly caught up, and threw a jacket at me. "You'll get sick" Aaron said.
     I pouted, and said, "How many times do I have to tell you, I don't get sick easily!" I slipped the coat on so Aaron would stop bugging me, but I left it unzipped. We arrived at the school, and I looked around. Icicles hung from the roof, and the fountain was frozen. I followed Aaron inside, and into the office.
     "Ah yes, (y/n)! You must be here for your new schedule!" One of the office workers asked. I nodded my head, and grabbed the slip of paper and books she held out to me. I read my schedule over, and jogged to my locker. I unlocked my locker, and a note fell out. I hesitantly read the note, fearful it would be Ivy again.

     'Dear (y/n)
          You better get your butt over to our lunch table soon.
     Sincerely,
          Katelyn'

     I laughed as I shoved everything in my locker, and headed outside. I sniffed the air, and followed my nose.
     "I'm back!" I yelled, jumping on a specific blue haired girl.
     "(Y/n)!" Katelyn yelled. I smiled, and giggled a little. We chatted until class started, and Aaron dragged me off.
     "I'll meet you by your locker as soon as possible, okay?" Aaron asked. I nodded my head, and jogged over to my locker. I quickly grabbed a notebook, and my pencil box. I tapped my foot as I waited for Aaron to come get me.
     I saw the raven haired boy I was looking for, and ran over to him. "Hey" I said, smiling a little.
     "Hey" Aaron muttered, and grabbed my wrist. He dragged me off to class, and pulled me inside. "Sit there" Aaron whispered, pointing at a seat next to him.
     "Excuse me, you're in my seat-" A boy said, "-but I don't mind if it's a cute girl like you." I blushed a little at the complement.
     "N-no it's fine, I can move." I said, gathering my belonging and beginning to stand up. Aaron pulled me down, and grabbed me by my shirt collar.
     "Listen (y/n), he is nothing but trouble. Stay away from him. I'd prefer you stayed here so I can keep an eye on you. Ivy and Lily are in this class, so I prefer if you are next to me." Aaron said. He was so close, our foreheads were almost touching, and I could feel his breath on my face.
     I nodded my head, and Aaron looked at the boy. "Sit somewhere else, there aren't assigned seats." Aaron growled.
     "Jeez dude, okay, I'm moving!" He said, holding his hands up. Apparently his idea of moving was walking one step behind me, and sitting down. He began playing with my hair, and murmuring inaudible words. The rest of the class filtered in just before the bell rang.
     "Welcome back (y/n)! Where were you?" Mrs. Java asked. I opened my mouth, and glanced at Aaron.
     'Help me!' I mouthed. Aaron got out of his seat, and walked up to Mrs. Java.

                    Aaron's POV

     "Mrs. Java, (y/n) wouldn't personally like to speak of this herself, because it is hard for her to talk about. Her mom was abusive, and she ended up in the hospital. I let her stay at my place to heal. If both of us ever leave the classroom, we should be back soon." I said.
     "O-oh my! Well, (y/n), I hope you get better soon!" Mrs. Java said. (Y/n) awkwardly nodded her head. I headed back to my seat, and gave (y/n)'s hand a reassuring squeeze. She glanced over at me, her eyes saying she was grateful, but tears had formed at the corner of her eyes. I hope she can hold up for the rest of the day.