17

"You got the job" Linda said, a small smile tugging at her face.
     "R-really?" I asked. To be honest, I didn't expect to actually get the job.
     "Yes really. This package contains everything you need for work. You can start as early as today." Linda said.
     "Well, then I would like to start now!" I exclaimed. Well, I'm probably going to regret this, since I still have homework to do.
     "Go into the changing rooms back there, and you can start." Linda said, pointing towards the back. I nodded my head in thanks, and skipped off with the package.
     I opened the door to the changing rooms and stepped inside. I shrugged my shirt off, and tugged my pants off. I quickly slipped the uniform on, and looked at myself. The dress was a (f/c), with a white apron sewn on. The skirt wasn't too long, nor was it too short. I stuffed my clothes into my backpack, and slipped the straps onto my shoulders.
     I trotted into the kitchen, my backpack slapping my on the back. I met up with the head baker, and began baking. "Hello! I would like a vanilla cupcake with berry frosting and she would like a red velvet cupcake with strawberry frosting." A familiar voice said.
     One of the cashiers handed me the order, with their table number on it. I put their order on a plate, and walked over to their table.
     "Here you go! If you need anything else, tell me." I smiled, setting their plate down.
     "(Y/n)~Chan?" A pink haired girl asked.
     "Kawaii~Chan? Aphmau? Oh my Irene! Hi guys!" I exclaimed.
     "You work here?" Aphmau asked.
     "Yup" I said, nodding my head. I could just see the stars in Kawaii~Chan's eyes.
     "Well, I better get back to work. I'll text you after my shift ends." I said, and I sprinted back to the kitchen.

     I blinked my eyes open for the hundredth time this night. Work had taken a lot of energy of of me, and I still had a ton of homework to do. It was already two in the morning.
     I sneaked a glance at my journal, and opened it up. I fingered through the pages, stopping at one in particular. 'Suicidal Anonymous' was scribbled across the top of the page. It had doodles of outfits I liked and some bullets of what I could do. One the next few pages, I had song lyrics written down.
     It had always been a dream of mine to be a singer since I was little, so maybe I could make this dream a reality in the near future. I could even dance to my songs! I'm probably thinking too much, but a girl can always hope!