Chapter eight

a shout out to NiaWrutes for being my #1 fan!! Thank you for all of your amazing comments and support! <3

Mariah huffed and crossed her arms. "Why can't I go to Asia?" She had been complaining for at least... ten minutes now? We already finished packing for petes sake!

"Here we go again." Blake mumbled. I nudged him and rolled my eyes.

"Because you are too young." I stated and kept my weight on one leg. She sighed and dropped her head. "You can come next time."

Right as I said those words she nearly pushed us out. "Hurry up! You wouldn't want to be late for your flight there! Byeee." She slammed the door.

I'm actually confused....

"Well, now that that's taken care of, lets go!" I shrugged and followed him down the hall. "How long are we staying in Asia."

"I don't know. Three days I think.

"Three days?!" He said in a shocked tone.

"Uh, Yeah." He rolled his eyes and we finally came to the front door. We were greeted by my father, Finnik, and Detroit.

Finnik seemed to glare at Blake. "Good Daniela, your here." My father held a large black brief case in his hands. Well damn. "Guard it with your life." My dad handed it to me with a raised brow.

I nodded. "Your car is out front." Finnik states as he moves away from the door still glaring at Blake. Weird. I smile at him slightly and walk out pulling Blake with me.

"What'd you say to Finnik?" I ask as the driver opened the door to the Lamborghini for us. He made a scoff sound that sounded only half normal and half demon.

"I don't say anything to him. But was I the only one who picked up the vibe that he was gonna kill me?" What a stupid question.

"Obviously not if I am asking you if you said anything to upset him." I prop my feet up on the seat in front of me. "Hey Tomas, can you play that song, Guys my age. It's by Hey Violet." I said sweetly. Tomas was my bestie.

Just kidding but we're cool. He can actually be a savage, you know. "Of course, Danny!" Tomas loves that song too.

The song started playing and I automatically started having a spasm attack in my seat. At least that's what it looked like but in reality, it was my dancing. Blake gave me a disgusted look. I stopped and turned to face him.

"Blakie, I know I'm a great dancer but please, stop staring. It's creepy." I said truthfully.

"I'm not looking at you with admiration nor am I noticing where you get "great dancer from". Sorry to break it to you honey, but you suck." He pouted. My face fell. I know I'm a bad dancer, I was being sarcastic before.

"you swallow." I finalize. "And I'd enjoy my last few moments of life before I push you out of the plane. Tomas turn it up!" I can be a fun person! Sometimes.

---------------------------------------------

Blake's point of view•