Chapter 5

Disclaimer: I do not own anything. All content is based off of "Sword Art Online" and their owners.

Note: This story happens after the whole thing, therefore it means it happens when Kirito is re-defeating Aincrad with his friends.

July 28 2028 Floor 22 11:30 A.M.

Now, they sat, in the living room, with tea. Finally, Shouzou spoke. "I thought you'd tell me about something like this, Asuna,"Shouzou said, with a disappointed voice. "I'm sorry Father,"was all Asuna had to offer as she stared at Kirito's hand clasped with her left hand in her lap, refusing to look up. If she did, she didn't know if she could be vigilant and not cry. "Father, perhaps you should consider what Asuna and Kirito has gone through," Kiouchirou urged. Shouzou lifted an eyebrow, then turned to Kirito. Kirito, looked at Asuna, then fell to his knees, head down. Asuna's face briefly flashed in surprise, then she masked it. "Sir, I have no money. I am not of a known family. I do not have a genius brain. I am not particularly handsome. I don't have connections. I don't even have an official job. I didn't finish college. I have but one life. However, I am willing, to give my life, for my family and friends. Especially Asuna, because she qualifies as both, and more,"Kirito improvised. Then he looked at Asuna. "My life belongs to you, Asuna."

Asuna struggled to keep her mask, as Kirito looked at Shouzou, watching carefully for a reaction. Shouzou's face softened, as he saw Asuna, eyes wet. He gave a lazy gesture, indicating Kirito to get back to his seat, and sighed, "Alright. You've convinced me. But I need to know so my wife doesn't yell at me. What is your future plan?" Kirito relaxed, and took Asuna's hand, sitting closer to her than before.

"I plan on forming an Institution, where we teach those who want to stay here but need to finish their schooling, for a small fee, and whatever I earn from that, I will use for research. Of course, I plan on partnering up with a few of my friends, and borrowing money, but I won't use a penny from you, Kiouchirou, or Mrs. Yuuki. Of course, this will be after everything has stabilized, and when me and Asuna are no longer needed in the front lines,"Kirito explained. Asuna turned in surprise, "When did you have time to plan all of this out?" Kirito smiled, remembering.

June 24 2028 Floor 22

Now, she was already in deep sleep. Kirito touched her cheek, feeling the soft silkiness of it. Then he pushed a strand of hair away from her face, the perfect, light brown hair. He smiled, lost in thought, for a moment, forgetting about reality, or at least, the whole non-reality, thinking, how and why he had such a beauty that would support him and have his back no matter what. He pulled back, slipping one arm under her legs, and another under her back. She unconsciously moved into his chest. Kirito carried her bridal style to their bed, and placed her on it, collapsing onto it next to her. Too tired to see if his usual clothes were in the closet, too tired walk to the other side and get into the other bed.

That night, he had dreamt of it. Researching, helping countless others, finding out what happened, and most importantly, having Yui, Asuna, and his friends and sister beside him. "The night it all went wrong,"he answered simply.

July 28 2028 Floor 1 8:00 P.M.

As the sun set, Shouzou Yuuki let go of the young girl, one that remarkably resembled his own daughter and the black swordsman, one that made him love her, even though he had only met her that day. "I will miss you, Grandpapa! You are fun! And Uncle too!"Yui said, as she hugged Shouzou Yuuki. As Shouzou let go, Kiouchirou patted her head, picked her up and swung her around, Yui squealing, before putting her back down. Kiouchirou leaned down and whispers into Yui's ear, "Next time, I'll bring you lots and lots of gifts." Kirito, standing right next to them, heard and challenged, "Yui, I will take you home and we can go for a walk and maybe try to fight some monsters, ehh?" "But it's too dangerous, Kazuto!"Leafa reacted. Without a second in between, Asuna yelled, "No Kirigaya or Yuuki man is taking my daughter on one of their adventures before I teach her to protect herself." Kiouchirou laughed. They already sounded like parents. It was the happiest and most confident Kiouchirou had ever heard Asuna, after the SAO incident. That had already ended, four years ago. Four years, and he hadn't heard her laugh like that. Kirito, Kazuto Kirigaya, was the one who could make her laugh.

Shouzou turned to Leafa and Kirito, "I will do my best to see if I can do anything about letting your mother know as soon as possible." Then he turned to Asuna, "Asuna. I will see what I can do for the people you stand for, and to persuade your mother. But she and the government officials are not easy people." Asuna nodded. She understood. Shouzou smiled. "I've never tasted your cooking, Asuna. With Leafa the feast was impeccable,"Shouzou complimented. "Mr. Yuuki, the helicopters are ready to take off,"one of the officials warned. Shouzou nodded, and climbed on board. Kiouchirou smiled, hugged Asuna, patted Yui on the head, and walked to Kirito. "Let's hang out somewhere soon,"Kiouchirou offered, then without waiting for an answer, hopped onto the airplane.