Part 1

Tom

"Okay, thank you, I'll be in touch." I run my hand down the back of my neck.

Jesus, who knew it would be so hard to find a decent Nanny, in London. I mean, England, invented the nanny, didn't it? The people that have applied, have been a mixture between a Mrs. Doubtfire and a Nanny 911, isn't there anyone in between? I have one more interview for today, I hope she offers some promise.

Twenty minutes later, my doorbell rings, I open the door and is welcomed by a pretty darkhaired bird, maybe in her mid to late twenties.

"Hi, I'm Kaylee, I'm here for the interview for the Nanny position." I can't help but think, she doesn't look old enough to have had a lot of experience with kids, but you can't judge the book by it's cover.

"Yes, hi, I'm Tom, please come in." She smiles nervously at me, and walks through the door. I'm not  sure if she's nervous because she knows who I am or because of the interview.

We take a seat at the kitchen table, "Can I get you anything, Tea, water?" Kaylee shakes her head.

"No, thank you, I'm good." I nod at her and begin the interview.

Okay, my first question is, do you know who I am?" She smiles nervously.

"Yes, you're Tom Hiddleston, the actor." She wrings her hands as she answers.

"The reason I ask, is before we go any further with this interview, I'll need you to sign a confidential agreement, so anything we talk about, will go no further than this room, or you will be in a heep of legal troubles, Miss...."

"Collins, Kaylee Collins." I smile politely at her.

"Miss Collins, are you willing to sign the agreement?" She shakes her head and smiles.

"Yes sir, I'll be happy sign it."

"Brilliant." I say, as I slide the paperwork towards her.

"Now that we got that part out of way, Let me tell you about the job description. I have a three year old called Amber, she is my pride and joy, I have worked very hard to keep her out of the limelight, and a secret from the media. She will remain a secret, as long as I possibly can. That means, you can't tell anyone you work for me, and you never, and I mean never talk to the paparazzi, or the media. Your main responsibility will be Amber. What is your availability like?

"Whatever you need it to be," She says confidently.

"Excellent answer, darling, then you will be a live in Nanny, with your own quarters, Will that be alright?" She nods excitedly.

"That would be perfect, sir, thank you."

"Please call me, Tom." Mr Hiddeston is just to formal." She smirks at me.

"Now tell me about you, Have you worked with kids before? Do you have your own kids?"

"No, I do not have any kids, and yes, I have worked kids, in a daycare center, babysitting, and now I have my Early childhood education degree." I raise my eyebrows.

" Splendid, I'm impressed, now if you could write down three personal references, we will be on our way here." She does as she's told, albeit she looks a little overwhelmed, by everything she was told.

"Miss Collins, How old are you? She chuckles a little.

"Twenty eight, and please call me Kaylee, Tom." I nod in response.

"I'll check out your references, and get back to you, if everything checks out, can you start next week?" She gives me a relieved sigh.

"Yes, absolutely, I look forward to hearing from you."

Kaylee

Working for Tom Hiddleston will be difficult, not being able to tell my friends or family who my boss is. I had no idea, when I set up the interview, my employer would be Loki, with a daughter nobody knew about. I've never been good at keeping secrets, I hope I can keep this one. My livelihood depends on it.