Part 13

Kaylee

After walking Amber to school, I return back to the flat. When I go to unlock the door, I realize, it's already unlocked. I could have sworn I locked it when I left. Then it hits me, Tom's home, I quickly walk in and yell his name whilst taking my coat off and hanging it on the coat rack. He doesn't answer, I call out again.

"In my office, little one." I smile to myself and run up the stairs, throwing myself into his arms, as I look up at him, I notice he looks stressed, he has worry lines on his forehead, his jaw and teeth are clenched tightly.

"What's wrong? You look upset, baby." I say rubbing his cheek softly. He suddenly grabs my wrist, and pulls my arm behind me and holds it there.

"I'm not your baby, little one, I'm your daddy, don't forget that." He whispers, then racks his teeth acrossed my exposed collarbone.

"I'm sorry daddy, I'm just worried about you." He lets out a growl, and bites down on the pulse point on my neck, I let out a slight scream.

"I take care of you, not the other way round, my  little sweet." I nod as his lips attack mine, then parts them with his tongue, when my tongue comes out to play with his, he gently sucks my tongue into his mouth, making my legs weak.

His hands glide down my body stopping on the back of my thighs, he pulls up on them, lifting me off the ground, then makes me wrap my legs around him. He carries me into the bedroom throwing me on the bed. Before I know it, he's unbuttoning my jeans, and pulling them off me. Then he removes the rest of my clothing, while he is still fully dressed.

"Stay where you are and don't move a muscle." He orders in a low growl. He walks out of the room. It feels like forever until he returns, with a handful of ties. I look at him cautiously, wondering what he is up too.

"On your belly little one." I do what I'm told, feeling my core start to drip with anticipation.

"Stretch your hands out in front of you." I bring my arms out in front of me.

"What are you going to do, daddy." I say with a shaky voice.

"I'm not going to hurt you, I promise that, sweet girl." He bounds my hands together, with the tie. Then asks me if it's to tight. I shake my head in response

"Good, do you remember the safe word, baby girl?" I nod.

"Yes, Candy." He smiles, and pats my ass.

"Okay, time to make daddy's girl scream my name." He gently helps me up into a kneeling position, seating himself behind me.

He runs his hands down my sides, bringing them up to cup my breasts, then pinches my nipples roughly, making me yell out, with a mixture of pleasure and pain.

"Why did you tie my wrist together?" He grins against my neck.

"This is all about you, I want to make you cum over and over, the tie is to make sure you keep your hands to yourself. I let out a small sigh.

"I love to touch you, that's not fair, daddy." Tom grabs my hair pulling my head back against his shoulder.

"Fair or not, that's how I want it." He says in a tone, that drips sex. He lets go of my hair, and goes back to fondling my nipples.

"As you wish, Daddy."

*~~~~~~~*

When I wake up, Tom is no longer in bed, but he left a note on his pillow.

"I didn't want to wake you, you looked like a perfect Angel, laying there. I went to pick up Amber and pick up lunch. Be back soon.

Love, T

I smile as I read the note. I'm so falling for this lovely man, he's a dream come true. I go to get out of the bed, and I realize how sore I am. Tom really did a number on me. My knees hurt from kneeling over Tom's face for so long, my thighs have stubble burn, and my ass is bruised, by Tom's constant slapping and grabbing. I'm not complaining, it was amazing, and he kept his promise, he made me cum over and over again. My body is completely spent, and I love it.

Soon after getting up, The doorbell rings. Tom must have forgotten his key, I put my slippers on, and head down the stairs, and open the door expecting to see Tom and Amber.

Instead, there stands a very famous actress, I recognize from the telly.

"Hi, is Tom here?"