Part 10

Kaylee

I run into my room, trying to shut the door on Tom, between his strength and me laughing Hysterically, I couldn't keep him from barging in, and grabbing me. Once he has me in his arms, he spins me around, and drops me on the bed. He stands over me, lifting his shirt over his head, and throws it to the ground. I gasp outloud, as I let my eyes roam down his chest, to his perfect abs, down to his happy trail. He is the most beautiful man I have ever seen.

Tom takes a hold of my hand pulling me into a sitting position.
"It's time for me to see what's under these clothes, little one." I want him so bad, I can't even talk, all I can do is nod my head.

"Raise your hands above your head." I do as I'm told.

He pulls my shirt over my head gently. Standing back, admiring me, before he leans down to kiss  the top of my breasts, that spilled out of my white lacy bra. I run my fingers through his hair, loving the feeling of his lips on my hot skin.

"Lay back, little one." Again I do as I'm told.

His fingers run under the waistband of my yoga pants, slightly touching the top of my panties, before pulling my pants down. Leaving me in my bra and panties. "So fucking beautiful." he murmures as he kisses down my stomach. His lips travel back up my stomach, between my breast, up my neck, to my lips.

His skilled lips move over mine, as I run my hands down the sides of his abs. His hand slips behind me, unclasping my bra, in one quick motion. His lips move down over my breasts. Taking a hard nipple into his mouth, while rubbing the other nipple between his fingers. He sucks gently at first, the begins to suck harder, scraping his teeth acrossed it, ever so gently. Making me want to scream. My hand automatically goes to the bulge in his pants, grabbing it gently through his pants.

He stops playing with my nipples, and looks at me, his eyes dark as night.

"Did I tell you, you could touch me, little one?" I move my hand quickly and apologize, but it was to late, he grabs onto my arms, throwing them over my head, then pinning them down with one of his glorious large hands.

"This is all about you right now, I'll tell you when you can return the favor. I'll let go of your arms, trusting that you will obey, yes?"

"Yes, I'll obey." Just wanting him to continue to molest me with his mouth. Tom, goes up on his knees, pulling my panties off  roughly. He seems a lot more impatient, than he has up to this point.

"Fuck baby girl, get up on your hands and knees for me, I can't wait to fuck you." I was so relieved to hear those words, I nearly jump into position.

"Are you on birth control, or do we need a condom?" I shake my head.

"I'm on birth control." I manage to blurt out.

"Good girl." He says, laying a kiss on my tail bone.

He stands up off the bed to remove is pants and boxers, then goes back to kneeling behind me. He's holding his cock in his hand, and starts to rub it against my entrance. Then stops to slap his cock against my clit a few times, making me almost cum right then.

"I told you I would spank you with it, didn't I?" I giggle a little, and so does Tom.

Before I know it, Tom is half way into me, before he stops to let me adjust to his size.

"Fuck little one, you are so tight, You're going to make me cum, after only one thrust, if I'm not careful."

"Tell me what you want Daddy to do to you." I'm not sure if I can even make a sentence at this point.

"Fuck me, daddy, please." I hear Tom growl as he pushes his cock the rest of the way into me. Making me yell out with pleasure.

"Shh, baby, we don't want to wake Amber up." With all the blood rushing to one area, I forgot all about Amber sleeping.

Tom begins to roughly thrust in and out of me, all the while saying filthy things into my ear. His hand snakes around me, and starts to rub my clit as he continues to pound me.

"Tom, I'm going to cum, oh my god, yes! I call out, as I begin to spasm around his cock.

"That's it little one, cum for daddy." A little coaxing is all I needed, I come undone around him, saying his name over and over.

"Oh, my turn, my fucking naughty little girl, he spats out, as I feel him shoot his hot liquid inside me. He rolls me over to my back, then he lays down next to me, and pulls me in close to him. Softly kissing my neck. Then he mumbles into my ear.

"Mine." and that's the last thing I hear, before falling fast asleep.