Part 11

Kaylee

I open my eyes, and I feel something wet, then pleasure, rips through my body. Tom has my clit fully in his mouth and sucking hard. My hips buck off the bed, my sex grinding against his beautiful skilled mouth.

"Tom, Oh fuck, yeah, I'm cumming." I whisper out loudly, careful not to wake Amber up.

Tom quickly removes his mouth from my dripping pussy.

"Did you ask daddy permission to cum, little one?" I grunt out of aggravation.

"Please daddy, let me cum please." He smiles wickedly at me.

"That's my girl, now turn over and lay on your stomach, and spread your legs. I do as I'm told.

Tom lays his body on top of mine, entering me from behind.

"Oh, your so tight in this position." He says, through clenched teeth.

"You're going to have to cum for daddy quickly, little one." That's all I needed to hear, as my muscles tense up around him, and I'm yelling his name a little to loud, as the most intense orgasm comes crashing down on me.

"Oh, little one, daddy's going to cum, oh you feel so good." He chants as he shoots his hot liquid into me. He rolls off of me, onto his side, and rubs his hand in circles on my back.

"No women has ever made me feel this way before, darling." I smile against the pillow at his words.

I bet you say that to all the girls." He laughs out loud, and smacks me on my ass playfully.

Just then we hear the door crack open, we both grab the blankets, pulling them up over us.

"KayKay, Where's daddy?" I look at Tom, who is hiding more under the blankets, then I am.

"I'm right here, my little love bug." She looks shocked for a minute, then looks concerned.

"Did you have a bad dream daddy, is that why you in here?" Tom smiles brightly.

"Yes, love, daddy got scared and came and laid down with your KayKay."  That seems to reassure her.

"That always makes me feel better." Tom shakes his head.

Yep, KayKay, has the special touch doesn't she?" Amber shakes her head, and smiles.

"Ok, Amber, go play in your room, and I'll go down and make breakfast." She runs off, leaving Tom and I giggling.

"It's a good thing, she's to little to understand, what's really going on in here, big mouth." I look sheepishly at him.

"Well, if you didn't make me feel so fucking good, we wouldn't have to worry about drawing attention to ourselves. Tom gives me a smirk, as he gets out of bed and pulls on the clothes from the night before.

"Where are you going?" I ask him, as he leans over to kiss me.

To make breakfast for us." I give him a stern look.

"That's my job, Tom, that's what you pay me for." Tom ignores me, and walks out of the bedroom.

After getting showered and changed, I head down to the kitchen, I see Amber playing with a barbie at the table, while eating her breakfast, and Tom is on his phone talking quietly, with his back to me.

"Hi Monkey." I say, patting Amber on the head. Instantly Tom ends his call when he hears my voice.

"Good morning Kay, how bout some breakfast?" He says with a smile, but something in his eyes, tells me something is wrong. I decide to ignore it for now.

"Yes, please." Tom jumps into action, scrambling some eggs and putting them in the hot pan.

After sitting a plate in front of me, Tom looked thoughtfully at me.

"I have to go out of town for a couple days. I nod, while shoving a piece of bacon into my mouth.

"Is everything okay? I ask, after swallowing my food.

"It's nothing for you to worry about." I still had an uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"When are you leaving?" He sighs loudly, running his hand through his hair.

"As soon as I get packed." I nod in response.

"I'll go take Amber to school, then I'll come back to the airport." He looks nervous for a minute.

"No, that won't be necessary, little one." He replies, then kisses my forehead. I start to protest, and he looks angry.

"I said no!" He says while slamming his fist down on the counter, making Amber and I jump, then he storms out of the room.

Okay, now I'm suspicious.