Part 9

Kaylee

"Why don't you come sit on daddy's lap?" I instantly get a tingling feeling between my legs.

I slowly walk towards him, my eyes never leaving his. Once I reach him, he takes my hand and pulls me onto his lap. He wraps his arms around my waist, as I lay my head on his shoulder. He cuddles me silently, kissing my forehead. He takes a deep breath, and pulls me closer.

"Kaylee, we need to discuss some things, before we go any futher, with this, you need to know who I am and what I like." I look at him, nodding my head, waiting for him to explain.

"I'm what you call a dominant, I like to have the control and the say in my relationships. I'm usually good at picking out women who like to be submissive, I don't get that vibe from you."  My eyes widen as I listen to him.

"You are the first women, that I really just want to pamper, wait on hand and foot, but I want to make you mine, that means you do as I tell you, in and out of the bedroom, or there will be punishments. Like the spanking, last night, but we might have to come up with something else, since you seemed to have liked the spanking, a little to much."

"So let's go over the rules, so you can decide if this is something you want to get into." I smile at him, thinking, there's not much he can say, that I wouldn't agree to.

"First, When I'm home, I take care of you, and your needs. You let me baby you, and in return, you will respect me, and do as I say. If you don't, then there will be problems. Last but not least, You call me daddy, mostly in the bedroom. We don't want to confuse Amber. So what do you think?"

I give him a seductive look, "Tom, I want you, and I want you to be my Daddy." I say in a husky voice. Tom, moans quietly.

"Oh, little one, that makes me so happy. He says, looking at my lips, and rubbing a hand up my thigh.

He brings his hand up to my face, cupping my cheek. "You're my sweet little girl arn't you? Can't wait to see you as my naughty little girl, up on all fours waiting for my cock, to fill your pretty little pussy." I let out a small cry.

His lips press hard against mine, slowly moving his tongue along my bottom lip.

"Unfortunately, that's going to have to wait, it's time to pick up Amber." I close my eyes, pushing my soft chest into his hard one.

"I don't think I can wait much longer for you, Daddy,"

"Just a little longer, little one, I promise." He presses his lips to mine one more time, and pats my ass gently.

"Come on, lets go get our girl." I climb off his lap, and he stands up, adjusting himself.

"See what you do to me." I laugh as I look at the huge bulge in his pants.

"Do you think that's funny, little girl? Just wait until I spank you with it later." He says, with an amused look in his eyes.

After dinner, as I sit and enjoy my after dinner coffee, I watch as Tom plays tea party with Amber. He kneels at Amber's little table, still towering over it, while she pours pretend tea in his play tea cup.

"Watch out daddy, it's hot." She warns him. He smiles at her, as he pretends to take a drink of his tea.

"Mmm, that's perfect, sweet girl, you make some good tea." Amber giggles, looking proud of herself.

"Okay, you two, I have to be the bad guy here, it's time for Amber, to go to bed, you have school again tomorrow." The pout that showed up, was gone, when I mentioned school. That caused her to jump up and down excitedly.

"I want the daddy monster to take me to bed." Tom starts to hunch over, and contort his face into a scary monster.

"Who? This daddy monster?" He makes Amber scream than laugh, as she takes off running to her bedroom. While "Monster Tom" follows her. Making me laugh at them, if after they were out of sight.

A little while later, Tom comes downstairs. "She was chatty tonight, It took forever for her to go to sleep." I give him a knowing look.

"Tell me about it."

He moves closer to me, wrapping me in his arms. I let out a content moan.

"Are you sleepy?" I shake my head.

"No, just happy, and I want Daddy to take me to bed." He gives me a evil grin.

"Does my naughty little girl want Monster Daddy, to take you to bed?" I start to back up from him, as he gets closer, I turn around and run, laughing like a little girl, as he runs after me.