Part 8

Kaylee

The next morning started out like nothing had happened between Tom and I. It was business as usual, so to speak. Today was Amber's first day of preschool, I think I was more emotional than Tom, about it, albeit she would only be gone fours hours a day, I just hated the thought of my little monkey, growing up.

"I'm going to walk Amber to school, than run by the market for a few things, I'll be back soon." Tom sighs, and stares into space for a minute, before responding.

"I'll walk with you then." I give him a warning look.

"Tom, you can't do that, the paps are everywhere, we'll be seen, and rumors will be flying all over social media, before an hours time." He looks thoughtfully for a minute.

"That's okay, it's time, I need to be more involved in her life, and I can't do that, if I'm hiding her, or avoiding being seen with her." I give him a look of approval.

"Wow, what's gotten into you, does Luke know about this?" He gives me a smirk.

"What you said in Australia, got to me, I need to stop hiding Amber, and be her father, and no Luke has no clue about it." He says with a evil grin.

"He's going to be so pissed at you." I say, then breaking into laughter.

"Hey, I pay him good money, to sort these kind of things out, he'll do just fine." I shake my head with amusement, as the three of us walk out into the cool London air.

We hadn't even walked a block, when the paps starting hounding us.

Tom, who are you with?

Who's your lady friend?

Who's the little girl?

Tom, is this your girlfriend and your baby mamma?

Tom continues to ignores their questions. Then it happens, Amber starts to get frightened by all the flashing cameras.

"Daddy, tell them to stop, I'm scared." Then there was a dead silence, the paps all stop in their tracks, to listen to what Amber is saying. Tom goes into protection mode, he picks Amber up, hiding her face with his hand.

"Stop, all of you that's enough, you're scaring her." Tom yells out, and we start walking fast to get away from the paps, trying to get to Amber's School. All the while, the paps kept snapping their pictures.

By the time we drop Amber off at school, she has calmed down and was waving goodbye to us happily, Tom is still upset.

"I'm not sure if that was a good idea, Kay, I think we traumatized her." He say's as we walk back to the house.

"Kids are resilient, Tom, I think she will be fine, but Luke's not going to be okay with this." As on que, Tom's cell starts to ring, he rolls his eyes.

"Shit, here we go." I give him a reassuring smile.

"Hello Luke, Okay Luke, you don't have to yell, No, Luke, I wasn't thinking, You can handle this, I have faith in you. Yes, I know, I should have warned you, Okay, Luke, bye."

"I'm sorry, Tom, This is my fault, I gave you bad advice." He smiles at me and lightly squeezes my arm.

"No, Kaylee, It's fine, everything will work out for the best." I bump him with my hip, making him laugh.

"Come on, let's get back to the flat, and I'll make you some pancakes." He gives me a look, that reminds me of Amber, when she gets excited about something.

After breakfast, Tom, tells me he's going upstairs to his office, to look over some scripts. I nod, and continue to clean up the kitchen. As I put the dishes in the dishwasher, my mind begins to wander to what happened between Tom and I. I've never had a man spank me before, let alone one who wants me call him daddy. I have to admit, just thinking about it, is making me hot.

I walk upstairs, to go to my room, and when I walk past Tom's office, I see him sitting in his office chair, with his glasss on reading one of his scripts. I stop and stand in the doorway, just watching him, admiring how sexy he looks in his glasses. He looks at me, taking off said glasses.

"Can I help you with something?" He says with a grin.

I begin to walk towards him, biting my lips, and looking into his eyes. "Am I bothering you Daddy? I watch his eyes almost turn black.

"No, little one, why don't you come over here and sit on daddy's lap."