Chapter 5

It had been a few weeks and everything had been normal. Antonio hadn't been late or done anything unusual which was good. He still hadn't said why he was late that day though. But he kept saying he had visited a friend that helped him with something or gave him advice. What ever that meant. 

Lovino was laying around which was usual at this time of the day because he had done everything he needed to early.

Antonio walked up to him with a grin like usual. "Lovi remember that meeting I told you about?"

"Yeah what about it?" He grumbled not really wanting to be disturbed.

"Well it's tomorrow and I wanted to let you know." The spaniard was still smiling like an idiot.

Lovino rolled his eyes and groaned "fan fucking tastic" he wondered why he had agreed in the first place because he really didn't like people.

~time skip~

Lovino felt someone shake him awake early in the morning "go away I need my fucking sleep" he groaned half awake.

He rolled over pulling his leaf blanket up so it would cover him better. "Loviii, we need to leave now or we will be late." Shit he had forgotten about the meeting even though Antonio had told him yesterday.

He groaned "no I'm not going." He felt Antonio poking his cheek "stop that bastard" he smacked Antonio's hand away.

"Come on lovi" the spaniard whined and Lovino felt him poking his cheek again.

"I said to fucking stop!" He sat up glaring angrily at the spaniard. "Yay you're awake. Now we can start going." The spaniard grinned taking his wrist and literally dragged him out of bed.

He tried to pull his wrist out of the spaniards grasp but he failed. He groaned as he reluctantly started to walk because he was getting tire of being dragged around.

Antonio turned around finally releasing his wrist. "It's not that far of a walk so it shouldn't take too long." He watched Antonio start walking and went after him not wanting to be left behind in the forest. He wasn't scared dammit! It was just really dark and he didn't want to lose that bastard.

Lovino felt like they had been walking for hours but they had really only been walking for about thirty minutes. It seemed longer because the sun was rising and the trees were thinning out making it brighter.

"Oi bastardo are we close yet?" The spaniard looked back at him "oh, sí it's right over there" he looked to where Antonio had pointed but only saw an empty field.

"Uh.. there's nothing there idiota." He looked around the field which was mostly grass and flowers. "Lovi it's right here" he watched the spaniard walk to the middle of the field pointing at something.

He sighed going up to the spot still seeing nothing. "There's nothing here idiota."

Antonio tilted his head confused "huh?... Oh! You can't see it can you?" He walked forwards floating in the air. Lovinos mouth dropped in surprise "Wh-what the hell bastardo? Why are you fucking floating in the air like that?"

Antonio smiled "I forgot you can't see this.." He frowned looking at whatever he was standing on. Antonio looked at Lovino then walked over to him grinning.

"What the hell have you gotten into your head bastardo?" "Nothing I just need to see if you can walk on it." Lovino sighed walking to the place Antonio was but it was like normal ground.

"Huh that's weird..." Antonio took lovinos hand which made the Italian protest a lot but walked to the place and Antonio went up but Lovino didn't.

Antonio got down still grinning like he had another idea. "Lovi do you trust me?" Lovino looked at him with an eyebrow raised "uh... well... I guess but that doesn't mean-"

Antonio picked Lovino up bridal style still grinning like an idiot. "H-hey idiota put me the fuck down!" He shouted with his face bright red and held onto Antonio not wanting to fall.

"I can't lovi. I don't want you to fall while we are walking o the meeting." Lovino huffed irritated "bastardo"

He looked away not wanting to look at Antonio and show him his still red face and crossed his arms over his chest wanting to look like he was not enjoying this at all. A-and he want enjoying it at all! Antonio was a stupid bastardo with stupid ideas like this!

Antonio walked up for a while and they came to a door that appeared out of nowhere. "Can I get down now?" Lovino grumbled when he saw the door.

"No I need to get to the door so you don't fall." Antonio started walking to the door when Lovino stopped him. "Wait so everyone's going to see us like this? I'm not going in there with you holding me bastardo!"

"Aww lovi it won't be that bad. It's not like they are going to make fun of you." Antonio smiled and opened the door and walked through it with Lovino.