Chapter 13

It took a few months but Lovino got better with his new powers, it was hard at first, lots of cussing and yelling. After that he was accepted as one of the gods and started going to meetings with them, Gilbert was gone and Francis stayed away from him. 

He was happy for that. It was good to know that he now had his eyes on a certain British man and not Toni. The two stayed at the spaniards house for awhile, staying as boyfriends before something, that day was different. 

They went on a date, it wasn't anything new but Antonio seemed more nervous but just kept denying that he was. It was around sunset as they watched the sun go down, colors of orange and yellow glinted off the water of the lake while colors of purple, pink, and red painted the clouds with color. 

Lovino watched the sky not noticing the spaniard had stood and walked in front of him smiling nervously. He held something behind his back and went down one one knee, pulling a box from behind his back and had a ring in it.

Loving said yes and they were finally engaged. Everyone was happy and pitched in on the wedding, Francis only did it because Arthur scolded him for being rude with not helping, but it came quickly after the engagement. 

Roughly a month later everything was prepared. Everyone was allowed to attend, yes even Gilbert but was closely monitored by Romulus the whole time. After everything was done they all celebrated, most of them were happy except Alfred and Arthur who got extremely drunk and started to lecture Alfred in other languages. 

After he was hauled away it went on for a little longer till it slowly came to a stop and everyone went separate ways. Lovino and Antonio went on a honeymoon after that, after that they went back home and lived together. They had their disagreements but for the most part lived together happily. 

~Fin~