Chapter 9

Loving slowly woke up hearing the spaniard talking to someone "Si, his name is lovino" He was still in the spaniards arms and he could hear a surprised gasp and and a slight concerned deeper voice with a german accent. "Feli do you know him?.." He asked 

"Si... I just thought he... is he alive?" That was felis voice... dammit how did he end up here? Wait dammit antonio was here too thats why he heard his voice talking with the others. "si he's alive" that was antonios voice but... antontio was holding him the hell?! 

Lovino didn't move not really sure what to do other than make the other still think he was out. Then he felt a warm hand on his cheek. "He's still a little cold but he's doing much better now" He heard feel sigh in relief and someone get up "I'll go make some pasta for when he wakes up he will probably be hungry." Feli said then he heard soft footsteps going into the kitchen. 

As soon as the younger Italian left there was tension in the room. What was up with the german and antonio? He'd never seen any germans while they were living together maybe it was something having to do with along time ago. "Why are you here?" Antonio asked. 

"You know why. That boy in your arms almost started a war here.." the room went silent the only sound was the soft humming in the kitchen from feli cooking. Who is this guy to think he can start a war? He can't- "What stopped you?" There was a heavy sigh from across the room. "Feli.. when I met him he was really down.. I couldn't just kill everyone here right after he had lost a member of his family." 

Wait this guy is a god.. he couldn't just come in and kill a while village like that not even the best assassin could. Loving slowly opened his eyes not really interested in playing dead anymore. Antonio looked down at him and hugged him tightly. "Lo sento! Lo sento mi amor!" he said over and over again while the elder Italian tried to wiggle out of his grasp.

"Bastardo let go of me! You don't love me do you?!" he said his voice harsh and the spaniard gasped. "So thats why you ran away? Lovino I love you i really do!" Antonio said and lotions eyes widened because he didn't hear or see any sort lies. "Bastardo.." he mumbles feeling ashamed of himself and snuggled into the blanket hiding some of his face. 

"Who made you think that?" 

"The damn french bastardo.." 

"Lovi don't listen to him.. he's just jealous because he didn't want us together, ok?" lovino nodded glumly looking at the ground. "Fratello you're awake!" Feli said happily and was carrying plates of pasta and went to him first. Lovino gladly took the pasta and wiggled out of the blanket starting to eat as the others got their plates. 

The room was quiet as they ate, it was a comfortable silence. Everyone seemed to be happy that feli was smiling and happy mostly lovi because he knew his brother would be in bad shape after that whole ordeal. 

The others talked for awhile but lovi didn't care much for the conversation feeling his eyes slowly start to close but he tried to stay awake. It was hard because he was warm, full, and in his lovers arms. He found himself falling asleep and the room was quiet again or maybe that was his mind blocking them out but he really did scare as his eyes closed and he fell into a peaceful sleep.