Chapter 10

AN: 267 views? What!? I honestly never thought this would go that high in views but yeah.. it did. 

Lovino felt warmth beside of him as he laid on a bed. It must have been his old bed because it wasn't made of leaves and it was much warmer. He sighed and nuzzled into the warmth not registering that it was warmer than it should be with just one person in the bed.

He opened an eye looking around then felt his cheeks heat up to a bright red. Antonio was laying in bed with him but it wasn't just that they were cuddling and Antonio had his arms wrapped around him. Oh dio this was embarrassing.

Wait how did he get here? Why was he in his own bed with Antonio laying beside of him? These thoughts and some others ran through his mind making his cheeks heat up even more. He didn't notice the other had woken until he heard him talk "buenas días!" Antonio said brightly.

Lovino hid his face on instinct but also because it was bright red. He stayed quiet almost hoping he would go away and this wouldn't be as embarrassing. "I-I'm going to get breakfast" he muttered slightly reluctantly getting up from the bed. He was still a little stif from the previous day and took a blanket wrapping it tightly around himself. 

Antonio watched him slightly sad that he had left but smiled watching him wrap the blanket around his small frame then give him a slight glare before walking out the door. He slowly got up and followed the small italian to the kitchen where he had sat down at a table while feli was finishing up cooking. 

Feli set the plates in front of the two, Lovino eating the food quickly happy to have food that was warm and made by feli. Antonio chuckled softy which earned him a slight glare from his Italian lover. They both finished after awhile Antonio taking their plates and washed them while Lovino went to the living room sitting in a chair and curled up pulling the blankets tighter around himself. 

Antonio sat beside of the Italian who slowly leaned against him slowly closing his eyes. Antonio smiled softly gently wrapping one arm around lovi. After awhile Antonio laid back pulling the Italian on top of him who squeaked in surprise burrying his face in Antonio's chest. Lovinos face was bright red the spaniards arms wrapped around him, he slowly got used to this but still didn't pick his rad up his cheeks a light pink.  

The two if them slowly fell asleep exhausted from what had happened the past day feeling better to be close to one another, happy that nothing bad was going on.