Before you read this book!

Hi! 

Before you start this book I just want to tell you a few things. I started this book many years ago, and half of the stuff in this book I would never write now days. I for one think they are boring and cliches that pit women against each other. I of course wasn't thinking about this when I was a young teenager that didn't know what what I was talking about. 

I honestly started writing this book to see if I could do it. See if I could put my thoughts into words and create a story. Turns out it's a lot harder than it looks. I wasn't really thinking that it would get this many reads. I now read this book and cringe because I feel like this book is so underdeveloped. 

That being said, I feel like I owe my younger self to make this book into something that uplifts women, shows that you don't need boys to be happy, and shows the importance of friendship. I don't know if it will be soon, but I plan to make this book better. Something that I wouldn't be embarrassed to read. 

So if you are a new reader, welcome. I hope you like the book, however it's not the final project and it will soon become something much better. And if you are a returning reader, thank you for all the support and I hope you like the new version of this book that hopefully will be coming soon. 

Thank you, and I hope you are having a wonderful day!

Disclaimer 

- All of the characters in this story are fictional. All ideas and words are mine. If it happens to have any similar characteristics to another story that is purely coincidental.