Spectacularly Important A/N

Guys! 

I did something bad...

So I started writing a spin off to this book... :/ 

Wait for it...

Based of Sam and Rowan!! Ah! I seriously have a problem. 

Anywhooooo.... I thought I would ask you guys if you would even read it before I posted it. What I'll do is post the first cover and synopsis below and then you can tell me if you are even interesting in reading it. And if you guys do want to read it I will be posting the first chapter after the epilogue of this book, (because it contains spoilers to the ending of Skye and Grey's story.)

Alright cover and Title reveal! 

Caught in a Dream!!!!!

Synopsis:

Some people believe that dreams are foreshadowing our futures.

I think thats complete bullshit.

Well, at least I thought I did.

But everything changed when I saw the boy that I've been in love with for seven years, die.

In a dream.

When I woke up, my opinion on dreams changed dramatically.

It all started when my best friend, Skye Hastings, looked up from her book with a smile so wide that I knew she had just got done talking to Greyson, and said, "did you know that you talk in your sleep? What's your beef with Pineapples?"

***

Samantha Mason just wants to be alone.

She's done listening to her best friends love lives.

She's done with dating, (her last girlfriend turned out to be a bust.)

She's done dealing with anything and everything there is to do with Rowan Williams Hastings.

It's a little harder then she thought it would have been.

Especially when she has to live out her dream over and over again in the hopes that she can save Rowan's life.

***

One confession.

One question.

One answer.   

One tragically unrealistic outcome. 

(Synopsis is subject to change!)

***

Okay, okay! 

Soooo please, please, PLEASE! Let me know if you guys are interested in see the first chapter and whether or not you guys would read the book. Its gonna be different then this book, but in the best way possible! 

There will be humor, you get to see more of Rowan, Sam, Greyson, Skye, and Liam. Also more of the mysterious Blue. More information on who killed Greyson's dad will be in this book. Sam's family background will be explained and you will be able to see the inner workings of Greyson and Sam's friendship. Plus some darker and mysteriousness of Rowan! (; Many many great things. 

Alright, I'll go now. 

Oh! New update on Caught up with the Bad Boy coming soon! 

2 more main chapters and then an epilogue type chapter. 

Okay! Bye! 

I adore you all! (: