Before

I have a secret relationship with the captain of the basketball team.

I know, I know...another stupid love story with the shy girl and the popular boy. She doesn't think she can have better and he doesn't see what he's missing till it's gone.

Boring right?

Well I'm gonna start this off by saying that this is not the case.

Well okay...that was a lie.

It is sort the case, however in this situation there's a third party.

One no one saw coming.

I'm not gonna go into the whole thing just yet.

Maybe make it sort of a game, let's see who can figure out who it is first.

We have several occupants.

Blake Weber, the lovable science geek with adorable big bright brown eyes.

Stacy Reynolds, the typical head cheerleader with blonde hair, the body of a supermodel, and the personality of a snake.

Sam Mason, the girl with intimidating eyes and the mouth of the devil - that makes boys wet themselves - with a single word.

Liam Parker, the charming boy next door that makes girls melt with a simple wink and wide smile.

And last but not least, Jacob Williams, the cute boy who is always - and I mean always -  is laughing through all the hard situations.

Let me give you a hint, the third party is not in that list and neither is the captain of the basketball team.

Sorry, tricked ya!

However all these people are very important to the story.

The captain of the basketball team is none other than Cole Ryder.

He's a blue eyed, brown haired, masterpiece sent from the Gods. He's known around the school as the modern day John Tucker - well except for all of the cheating - that is. He has the charm of a prince, who wouldnt love that?

Girls love him, because of the fact that he is often walking around the school in just a muscle tee and basketball shorts, and boys love him basically for the fact that he is their God.

One girl even said that his smile got her pregnant.

Turns out it was Tony Robinson, a fellow basketball player, who has about the intelligence of a fly.

Anyways, back to the whole reason for this long drawn out ramble.

I have a secret relationship with Cole Ryder.

Now you probably want to know why it's a secret, I'm sure.

Well, let's just say I'm not the most 'popular' of people. Not to say that I'm not known or that I'm some girl that everyone ignores. I wish! It's more of the fact that I never wanted to be popular. I'm sure 'Mean Girls' is what made me repel the thought of being someone that people know and talk about every day.

I avoided it at all costs. I never went to parties when invited, I never said yes to a date with one of the cute popular boys, I didn't try out for cheerleading even though I was told I would be great at it.

No, I was perfectly comfortable sitting at home with a good book and a cup of tea. That sounds like the dream, fantasize about my fictional boyfriend and our adventures against whatever dangerous and evil villain that came our way that week.

Now you can understand why me and Cole decided to keep our relationship a secret. Well half of the reason at least.

The other reason is that Cole didn't want people to be interfering with our relationship. Or at least that's what he says.