Chapter Three: I'm the mistress? How rude.

October 7th

I've only been here for two minutes and I already want to leave. I ended up convincing Sam and Liam to come along with me. They obliged after I said that it would be a good social experience.

Total bullshit on my part, but nonetheless, their here.

However I'm sure Liam would have been here anyways. He's the one in our friend group that is usually asking us to go to parties with him.

Liam, being the ladies man he is, likes to come and search for his next possible girlfriend.

They usually fall for his wide smile and the fact that he knows every word to every Five Seconds of Summer song.

Sam however, it just like me. She hates parties and would rather be at home playing Nirvana loud on her speaker while she paints another wall in her room with various odd drawings.

"Why did I agree to this again?" Sam asks.

I look around the room trying to spot Cole, "because there's free beer. And you can make fun of the drunk girls in booty shorts."

She nods and smiles, "that's right. Now I remember."

"Shall we go get some beers, now that you've brought it up?" Liam asks as he grabs our hands and pulls us to the kitchen. I swerve around a girl who's holding her hand over her mouth with wide eyes and jump over the fallen lamp.

Sam swears because she doesn't jump over the lamp and instead falls to the ground with a thump. I quickly pull her up with a laughing Liam before she gets trampled but the hormonal mob.

"I fucking hate parties," Sam says when we finally reach the quiet kitchen. There's a few people walking in to head out into the backyard through the screen door. I look through the window to see if I can see Cole but when I don't I look back over to Liam who's pouring us all drinks.

"For you milady," he hands one to Sam, "and for you, mistress."

"I'm the mistress? How rude."

He smiles at me and takes two big chugs.

"So why are we really here Skye?" Sam asks while she swivels her beer around in her cup and looks at me skeptically.

I shrug, "just thought I would see what all the hype was about."

She narrows her eyes at me and opens her mouth to say something when another voice interupts her.

"Skyler Hastings, at a party, who would've thought?"

I hang my head in annoyance and turn around to face Greyson, "are you stalking me Black?"

He raises an eyebrow at me, "Smiles, you're in my territory. Maybe its you whos stalking me."

"No thanks, I get enough of your face at home."

He smirks and takes my beer out of my hand and throws it back when hes done he drops it back in my hand, "yes, I do see you peeping on me at all hours of the day. Your not very decret."

"I do not peep on you."

He tilts his head with that annoying grin, "dance with me."

I cross my arms, "no."

He rubs his thumb along his bottom lip and then looks behind me at Liam and Sam, "shall I tell your friends about the janitors closet?" he whispers low enough so they dont hear.

I narrow my eyes at him, "what do you want Greyson?"

"Just a simple dance. Plus I would like to give you my official guess of who your little secret is. It was quite easy to figure out by the way."