Chapter Seventeen: Maybe they had a threesome.

November 2nd

“Whats the bet?”

Greyson doesn't even get time to close the front door of his house before I bombard him with the question thats been on my mind all night - and half the day - I need answers. And at this point Greyson is the only one I can get them from. However when Cole left yesterday and I broke down in tears. Greyson had disappeared. As if he was avoiding me.

This is the first time I'm seeing him in almost twenty four hours and I'm not willing to wait for the answers I need.
He looks me up and down and raises his eyebrow, “well hello to you to, Skyler.”

“Hello,” I chirp, “now whats the bet?”

He leans against the front door, his expression hinting at nothing, “I don't have the faintest idea of what you are talking about.”

“What was the bet that made you and Cole stop being friends?”

His jaw shifts, thats all the emotion i get, “it doesn't matter, Skyler. You should just leave it alone.”

He trys to get past me but I run in front of him, “no. You're telling me. I have to know. It obviously has something to do with me otherwise you guys wouldn't be so worried about telling me.”

Greyson stops and stares at me, his fists balled at his side and teeth grinding. “If you needed to know, Skyler. I would have told you, but it will hurt you more then you know.”

“I don't care,” I protest,

“Please...Greyson. I need to know.”

He searches my face and I think he's about to break, but with a curt shake of his head, he picks me up, moves me out of the way, and walks up to his room. Locking the door in the process.

Asshole.

***

“I hate them both,” I say as I shove the scoop of frosting in my mouth. It's too sweet, but I ignore it. “Neither of them will tell me what this ‘bet’ is. Do you think they like killed someone or something? I mean it has to be something terrible for neither of them wanting to tell me.”

“Maybe they had a threesome, I mean if I had a threesome with one of my guy friend's I would probably hate them afterwards to,” Liam chimes in.

I look at him confused, “how would that be a bet?”

He shrugs, “I bet you that we could have a threesome?”

Sam throws a paint brush at him, “that's the supidest thing I've ever heard.”

He glares at her, “well what do you think it is?”

She looks down at her ice cream, “I don't care. I think we should just leave it alone.”

I scoff, “like hell we will. They deserve to tell me. And I cant believe Greyson used the excuse that it would hurt me more to know then to not. Thats stupid.”

“Well maybe you should listen to him,” Sam snaps.

Liam looks at her confused, “what peed in your cheerios?”

She breaths out an aggrivated breath, “I think you should just listen to Greyson and leave it alone.”

I narrow my eyes at her, “why are you so committed about agreeing with everything that Greyson says lately?”

She doesnt break our stare, “I have my reasons.”

“Are you - are you guys, like…dating?”