Chapter Thirteen: Happy freaking Halloween, love.

October 31st

I wake up to see a skeleton hanging above my head. A whimper leaves my lips before I can stop it. I turn my head to the side to see that its seven in the morning on Halloween day.

Damn you, Greyson.

Every freaking year!

I ripe the skeleton down and stomp over to his room. Throwing open the door, I throw the skeleton on his bare back. He jumps up with a yelp, making me smirk.

"Happy freaking Halloween, love." I mock him as he glares at me. He shake the sleep off of himself and tosses the skeleton to the floor with a smile.

"You know I had to do it. Rowan wasn't able to be here this year to live on the tradition."

I roll my eyes, "you and my brother are children, who strive to annoy me."

He grins as he stands up, showing the full extent of his muscled chest. He's in nothing but boxers and that simple fact makes my breathing speed up to the point of breathlessness.

What is wrong with me?

When did it go from - Greyson that annoying boy my brother is friends with to - Greyson that annoying boy with the drop dead gorgeous body?

He stretches his arms above his head making the muscles along his arms and chest flex and the swirls of his tattoo's move.

I have to look away. Looking down at my feet, I shift awkwardly from foot to foot.

"Anyways, Smiles. You ready for your third task?"

I snap my head up as he puts a towel around his neck. "What are you talking about?"

His grin sharpens at my confusion, "you own me three more tasks, love."

I shake my head, "no. You hold nothing over me any more, Greyson. Cole and I aren't a secret anymore."

He nods, "very true." He looks at me with that devilish smirk, "but I'm willing to bet that you never told Ryder about our little deal." I open my mouth to argue, but he continues, "I'm also willing to bet that you don't want your little boy toy to know about it. I know he has a temper. Wouldn't want to tempt it, now would we?"

Ugh! Greyson. Fucking. Black. When will I ever get you to stop ruining my life?

I pick up a shoe and throw it at him, he catches it effortlessly - with a laugh - no less.

"I hate you!" I practically curse.

He smirks, "love you too, Smiles." He takes a few strides over to me, so hes right in front of me. He leans down so he's eye level with me, "so you ready for it, sweetcheeks?"

I huff and steal the towel from around his shoulders, "fine. What is it this time? Do I have to steal an otter from the zoo or is it a bear?"

He laughs and flicks my nose, "neither. But it does involve water."

I glare at him, knowing hes not going to tell me more, and turn out of the room towards the shower.

I slam the door behind me and rather aggressivly pull off my clothes before stepping into the shower.

I start singing 'Smells like Teen Spirit,' what? I can't help it.

As I rinse out my conditioner I hear the door open. I stick my head out from behind the curtain to see Greyson stealing back his towel.

"Greyson!"

He turns around with a wink, "Happy Halloween, my love."

***