Chapter Seven: Every damn word.

This chapter is dedicated to The_Sarcasm_Queen for being so supportive.  (:

October 11th

"Did you put it in yet?"

"I tried...it's too tight."

"Well maybe a different position will work better."

"Oh! Yes. Yes. Yes. Right there!"

"What the fuck am I listening to?"

Me and Rowan's head snap over to see Liam in the doorway of the kitchen.

"Were trying to get this pie in this microwave oven."

He blinks at us while Rowan wipes his hand on my shirt.

"Why don't you just use the regular oven? Like normal people?"

I flick Rowans forehead, "because mom said were not aloud to since the last time we accidentally caught a rag on fire."

Liam laughs and ruffles his blonde hair, "you guys are living disasters."

"Good to see you too man," Rowan says sarcastically.

Rowan goes and pats Liam on the back, "nice to see you too man. How's college life?"

I roll my eyes and hop onto the counter. Liam and Rowan have always been friendly. Not like Rowan and Greyson are. But more like old frat buddies who used to bang the same girls.

"Dude. College is amazing."

"How are the girls?"

Rowan kisses the tips of his fingers and throws his hand in the air, "delicious. But I got to say," he leans against the counter with a devilish smirk, "I'm really liking the girls here."

Is he talking about Sam?

He can't be talking about Sam, can he?

I shake my head out of the thought. I'll deal with that later.

Liam grabs a cup and fills it with water. He comes and leans against the counter next to me, "so I heard something interesting the other day about you..."

I look down at him and his goofy smile, "what would that be?"

He takes a sip of his water and then places the glass on the counter next to him. He crosses his arms and turns so were face to face.

"There's a rumor going around that you and Greyson Black are a thing."

I scoff sarcastically, "God help me if that was true." Rowan laughs from behind us and I glare at him, "you got something to say big brother?"

He shrugs with a bored smile, "just that from what I've seen...you have been spending an awful lot of time with him the week I've been here."

I cross my arms and glare at my bestfriend and brother, "trust me. Theres nothing going on with me and Black. And there never will be. Theres just...somethings that I have to take care of that just happen to involve him."

Rowan rolls his eyes at me and Liam laughs and turns around to share a knowing look with my brother. As if they have a right to have knowing looks together.

There is nothing going on with me and Greyson Black. No thank you.

Hes a manwhore. And a jerk.

Terrible.

Ugh! Why can't people just mind there on business and not bother with mine?

I jump off of the counter and stride out of the room saying, "I'm getting dressed for this stupid dinner. Liam, be sure to let the door hit you when you leave."