chapter;insanity begins

it was after the fire that (y/n) noticed her sister was dead. phillip and stacy were scared. stacy had her phone and said "(y/n) I'm sorry temp is dead. i don't know how (y/n)." you glared at them a insane look and they gulped and stacy called the cops. the cops were there fast to take you away your sanity was slowly declining as you soon realized that your sister, she was forever gone.
As soon as you got to the place that there was something that everyone always dreaded. The asylum of Chico. (Sorry for placing you in a specific town in California.) you struggled against your straight jacket, try to get free, trying to escape to somewhere. The safe haven you and your sister went to all the time. But it was no use. The only thing you could end up doing is almost dislocating your arm when you were held by a nurse that rode along with the cops. Now you didn't know why she was but she probably was trying to keep the cops safe.
When you got to the asylum there was something up. the outside looked nice but there was something with the inside. you know it. but couldnt prove it. When you got inside there was blood on the walls. Banging was echoing throughout the halls. When you got to the cell that you were going to be in for a while. There was only white. A bed in the corner, and there was a window that let little to no light in. She guided you to the middle of the room and then she started to undo your jacket. It was confusing at first. But then there was nothing keeping you from trying to escape. So instead of just standing there you ran. As fast as you could.
Pov change

When I started running there was relief. Air flowing through my hair. It felt nice. Soon I got to a door. I didn't look like the one I went through at first so I was confused. So when I went through it I froze and tried to find out why there was flowers and bushes every where. Trying to find where I could escape.
There was no where to run. I got in a corner to see two security guards that were blocking me from running out of the corner. When they saw where I was looking the one bigger tackled me and then I hit my head on the ground I blacked out.
~€~
When I woke up from the pitch black dream I was in the bed that I saw from the begging. I was terrified what happened. I touched my head and felt a bandage. I decided to touch the bandage to feel pain. I froze and pulled my hand back and saw there was blood. I heard the door opened and looked at the door and saw the same nurse.
She was still in fear and she shut the door quick and I then said "I won't hurt ya hon." She walked closer and she stuttered out "um I n-need to c-change your bandages." I just sat there and she looked confused and I asked "ya going to do it or what? Do I actually have to hurt you?" She jumped and quickly changed the bandage and left fast.
I leaned back and I store off into space until I heard the door open and there was yelling. Loud yelling and other people screaming. I was questioning why but I ignored it all. But when I looked up there was shock. Who knew I would see this person...

To be continued....

I am so sorry for not updating. But there has been so much going around for me. Ever since I came out people picked on me. But I feel safer here with who reads my stories then people at my school. But as you can see I'm alive. Now I have updated and I hope you guys enjoy. Sorry for basically being dead. But now I will strictly up date ever week on a Tuesday. Thank you for waiting so long if you actually read this or it is in your library. I wish you a good life.
~peace out wolfies.
-Tempy.

jeff the killer x insane readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें