Chapter; flash back

Slenderman's P.O.V
There was something flowing threw the air. Was that energy that flowed through the air? I followed it to a house that was burnt down. There was something in there. And I knew it. I ended up going to the burnt down door and there was something moving around.
I moved the rubble off of the thing that was moving I thought that it was just an animal that was left for people to live. But I didn't expect there to be a little girl. She looked around ten years old. She was wearing a light blue dress with a white under dress. She had pure white hair and her eyes were a light blueish grey.
She seemed to have no damage other than scorch marks and a tiny bloody nose. I sighed and then I asked "child, who are you?" She looked at me innocently and then she said "umm, my name is Temperance (l/n). You can call me Temp." I nodded at her and I then said "so little temp, where is your family?"
She said nothing and shook her head. I sighed and picked her up. She seemed to like the attention and sat on my shoulder. And she just giggled as I started walking. She then asked "where are we going mister?" Looking to her I said "to my house. You'll be safer there."
I forced them back to the real world and I then said "(y/n) this is yours to decide. Stay here, or come and join us. Which will you decide?" She looked at me and then she sighed. She couldn't tell what to go for. But then she decided. It was clear that she wanted her sister and her to be safe.
She then said for only us two to hear "I'll go with you and see my little sister. To be in a safer place and I'll accept your little bargain. Cause I know I will have to do something, and so will he." She saw right through my plan. She was pretty smart. So I let my tendrils rip from my back and suit and I grabbed a hold of them.
This is where I say good bye to the hospital I got the two at. And I teleported to my mansion. When we were there I set them down and went straight to the door that separated the reunion of two sisters.
They looked around shocked and confused at first then I told them "come, there are people here waiting to greet you. I told them about you a little while ago and they couldn't wait to meet both of you. Because after all this is one family you will never want to leave.... Or betray."
To be continued...
Ok I wanted to give you two chapters today because of the long wait between chapters, and I wanted to do something I enjoyed on my birthday. So I hope you enjoyed the chapter and you guys enjoy the cliff hangers. It's what I used with my family. And they loved it. I give props to them cause they made me found my love for writing and helped me with things that give me ideas. H a great day/night.
Peace out~Tempy