Chapter; no face

Why was he here? Was there a reason to his ways? Humming in confusion I looked at him with this confusion and he so called looked down at me. I was calm. But freaking the slightest bit out. He was creepy up close. So forgive me for that.
He had no face which is why I was so creeped out. All that his skin tone was just pure paper white. Or when you just paint a wall that color.
It seemed so unreal. I then Jeff came up next to me. He looked at the man as well and he asked "who are you?" All that I could think was 'why the hell is there a faceless man stalking me?' He looked at both of us and said "well children. I'm Slenderman. I was watching you guys because you two show potential. In some places most don't."
I was confused at what he meant by most people don't. But I looked at his so call eyes and I asked "what do you mean?" There was static and then I felt so light that my legs buckled but before I fell someone caught me.
I looked up and saw Jeff. Wait, why did he catch me? He must have heard it too right? He didn't seemed fazed. He was glaring at him and growled out "what the hell did you do the (y/n)?!?"
He shook his head and said "this is what I mean. She has enhanced hearing. And it lingers. For some reason her sister was deemed dead. But something sparked in that little girl I felt it. When the fire was put out I found her."
He started to show something in our mind I was shocked at what I saw. It was so different then what I though happened. I saw something that I wanted to see.
To be continued...
So I wanted to say sorry for not updating. And that I'm also sorry that this is so short. I wanted to at least update.and I will continue to write it. Also today is my birthday. I was busy with my family and I finally had time to write. Thank you @tulip-the-killer for reminding me that i still had this story. And thank you for giving me the will to continue. I will continue.
Peace out~Tempy