Chapter;meet the family

Ok so in the picture you are Jane the killer. After BEN asked you to play a game with you.
(Y/n) P.O.V
I was scared at first but I tried to calm my heart beat and I then looked at Slenderman and then I nodded and he then asked "so Jeff are you ready like (y/n) is?" He looked at Slenderman and nodded slowly.
When Slenderman opened the door of the mansion and there was only three people in the living room. An elf looking boy on the couch, a boy wearing a dark blue mask, and a monochromatic clown. Confused when the elf kid looked at me and said "oh, so you two the newbies." I nodded.
What was this? People wearing things that aren't normal to see. But I guess it would be normal. The small elf kid then asked "do you two want to play with us?" I looked at the screen and saw a game that I would expect these guys to play and I nodded. It was actually a bloody game that had all of this gore.
Mortal kombat X. I was actually really excited to play this game. I never played it but I saw all of this hype of the game. It seemed really, really good. Jeff looked pretty excited and he then yelled "fuck yes." I then looked at him like he was crazy and shook my head at him.
He then said "your the one who bloodied your fists on a intercom when they played a freaking school bell." I then said back "your the one who came in looking like a fucking mummy and a smile carved in your lips. Speaking of your cuts, how are they?" He shrugged and then said "aren't hurting anymore." I nodded and said "to the game!"
At first elf boy was confused but shrugged and just decided to give me a controller and then one to Jeff. Ben then said "you can borrow this if you are playing any games with me. If not then you can use the pure black ones." The one that had was black and blue and in the middle was a roaring white tiger. It was pretty cool. So I nodded and agreed with him.
So what to do. I kind of had to whipped this one out in around ten fifteen minutes. I normally have the full week. So I'm sorry. If it sucks. And if you see anything that you want me to fix please tell me.
Peace out~Tempy