Chapter; she's actually here

The pain hit my chest and I then looked at the person on my back to see the longish grey white hair that my sister always had down. Looking at her I smiled at the fact that she was actually here. Turing over and I hugged her tight. I missed her so much I then said "nighty!" She laughed and said "sorry (n/n)!" She wiggles out of my arms and I got up.
Standing up I looked down at my shirt and brushed it off. There was stinging, my white shirt was turning slightly red. Slender froze and looked at me fully. Putting down his tea he then said "(y/n)' what happened?!" I heard the music from the games stop and feet rushing in.
Ben, E.J, and Jeff were in the kitchen almost instantly. They looked at me and saw the blood on my shirt along with tea. Nighty then said "(y/n)! I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you!" I smiled and said "not your fault. I should of expected it."
She looked so sad about hurting me. Truth is it didn't really hurt. I sighed at her and said "nighty. It doesn't hurt. Just stings ok?" She looked at me confused and asked "wait it doesn't hurt? Are you sure (n/n)?" I nodded. She smiled and yelled "I didn't hurt sissy!" I chuckled lowly and looked at slender with a help me look. He sighed and said "nighty, how about you play with sally?"
She nodded and ran off. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair and said "god. How did you two handle her?" Slender then said "how about instead of asking questions about stupid stuff, we fix up your wounds." I shrugged and said "why fix it when it doesn't really hurt?" I looked around and looked to where temp left off to. I sighed and said "slender, tell me how was temp after the fire?" Everyone in the room looked at me. I sighed and he then said "depressed, she wouldn't eat, sleep, or even bathe. She almost killed herself many times."
I sighed and said "I'm not surprised, I almost killed myself many times as well, I also caused so much damage to my self just because she didn't stop me. And I always stopped her. So it's not surprising that she did what she did. After all she was closeted for so long. And what they did to her to make her think that he was still a she."

Hey y'all I'm back!!! I am ok and I think you guys are freaking amazing! I am doing the best I can in my life. My mom gets to keep me, and I should have more time on my hands soon! Also it is snowing here in the middle of February! Look what we made!

 My mom gets to keep me, and I should have more time on my hands soon! Also it is snowing here in the middle of February! Look what we made!

A freaking snow fox. It has to be at least 4 inches out there! It has set the record for most snow in February here in Seattle washington! I mean so much snow and all I love it, and teriffied is back!!!! For now and forever!!! Now I hoped you enjoyed I will update soon hopefully!!!!!!!!!!!
Love ya guys!
Teriffied.