Chapter; a clam forest

After the silent breakfast we all split up and I had escaped outside into the forest. The trees surrounded me. Letting out a sigh, I felt comfort. '(Y/n), I feel that this is going to be our go to place to calm down. It's beautiful.' I let out a small smile and I was quick to find a secret place, a small creek surrounded by trees, bushes, and under brush laced with tall grass. I smiled and said "what a pretty place. It's almost as if it came from one of those old children's book, from the fairy tales."
I let out a sigh that made most of this stress fly away. I went to a log next to the water and I sat down. Watching the water rushing from upstream flowing down to the small creek and going still. I needed this but I guess this is a new way to calm my down. But I also don't like the fact that they have such a calm place next to somewhere that has been wrecked. I watched the water the ripple of the slight bit of water hitting the surface.
Soon I felt it the rain, it started light and got way heavier, it was tapping my skin and the waterproof factor of my skin rolled off and hit the ground or my clothes. It was cold, bone chilling at first but my body relaxed and it warmed up quick. I have always had a slight thing for rain. It's calming yet depressing. I let out a yawn as I was relaxed and feeling like I could pass out at any time, any second. But before I could Lucy said 'hey don't fall asleep.' I kept my eyes opened and I got up and got up.
Walking to the mansion took a little while but having the rain hitting me made me ignore all of the burning in my legs. Getting to the front I looked down at my clothes and saw I was soaked, the jeans were clinging to my legs as of afraid to let go, the white shirt was see through showing off my chest. I couldn't go on like this. If I did then everyone would see my body. And there are young ones in there. But then I heard "oh, I didn't realize you out." Turning around I saw slenderman. I gulped and crosse my arms over my chest and said "um, I need to say one thing. My shirt is see through."
He looked me in the eyes "I had noticed that." He was gone and back in a few seconds  there was a black shirt in his hands. He placed the cloth into my hands and said "just take off that old shirt and put on the new one. I'll be in the house. When you come in I need to talk to you." What? I took a breath and he was gone again. I was very quick to get the wet cloth off of my stomach and chest. I put on the dry cotton and walked in. I really hope that I wasn't in trouble with anyone. What did you need to talk to me about slenderman, is it because of the calm forest?

Ok two updates one day/ night I hope that you all have a lovely day/night!!!
-Eligha out!!!