Glitches

Your POV

9:54 pm

After making sure all the doors were locked, I wander upstairs to get ready for bed. I put Pandora on and hop into the shower. I take at least an hour in the shower, singing along to every song that came on. Once I got out of the shower, I slipped on my black tank top and batman pj pants. Then I put up my hair in two messy braids so my hair wouldn't be tangled the next morning. "You wish you looked this good." I say making the derpiest face I could pull. Laughing at my strangeness, I grab my phone and walk back into my room. As soon as I set foot in my room, my music glitches and my phone freezes. "Huh... must have lost connection." I say as I try to get my phone to work. "Frick! Really phone? AGAIN with the freezing on me? Not cool bro." I sigh, and toss my phone on my bed. I turn off the lights, pick up my phone, and crawl into bed. Just as I am about to do a hard shut down on my phone, a demented picture of Jacksepticeye flashes across the screen which causes me to fall off my bed. My phone then went black. "WHAT THE SCHIST WAS THAT?" I yell as I scramble back on my bed and grab my phone to turn it back on. Strangely, as soon as I opened up the home screen, everything was back to normal. My music played again, none of the apps where messed up; everything was just as it had been before my phone froze. "Holy Hera I must be more tired than I thought.." I shut down my phone and set it on my bedside table. I wrap myself into a burrito of blankets and drift off to sleep.