Tumblr

~Takes place at noon the day after Anti left you on the couch~

Your POV

I woke up on the couch downstairs. "What a strange dream. Anti and Dark in my house." I laugh to myself a bit, "Wow, I need to stop reading fanfic before bed. Or at least not watch Jack's Halloween videos." I sit up and rub my eyes, realizing Im no longer in my room. "Huh? H-how did I get down here?" I ask myself. Memories my dream flood my mind. "Anti.. a-and Dark where here? No it- it must have been a bad dream." I say as I get up and head to the kitchen to make some breakfast. When I get there I see the mug from my dream smashed on the floor. Falling to my knees, terrified, I mutter to myself, "I wasn't dreaming was I... " Shaking, I pick up the pieces and throw them away. Questions begin to plague my mind, but for the time being, I push them to the back of my mind. Not paying attention, I cut my hand on the last shard, causing a small amount of blood to show on my (pale/tanned) skin. However, this caused me to notice what looks almost like a tattoo upon the inside of my wrist. It's incredibly small and almost impossible to notice due to the fact that it's colored the same color as my skin except slightly darker. "The hell?" I try and rub it off for a minute, thinking that perhaps it was one of the mindless doodles that I tend to draw on my skin from time to time. It wouldn't come off. "Huh, maybe just a birthmark I hadn't noticed before." After the last shard was picked up, the questions that I pushed to the back of my mind, broke free and ran rampant throughout my mind. What do they want with me? What if they hurt me? What if they hurt my family? I stand up and walk out of the kitchen, feeling sick to my stomach. I decide to take a shower to wash of the terror in my soul. The warm water against my skin helps me to calm myself down. "Listen here you little shit." I tell myself. "If you think that you are just going to be afraid of a stupid Demon then think again peasant. You are going to show them who's boss." After a couple minutes longer I step out of the shower, feeling more confident. "I am not going to let fear stop me from getting answers, or from getting those bitches out of my house." The fogged up mirror causes my reflection to be blurry, but I can still see the smirk on my face. I think it's time I put my acting skills to use. Well that, and all the knowledge tumblr has given me on successful kidnaping and such.