Silence Falls

Your POV

I set the cookies on the coffee table beneath the demon trap. With my trap set, I sat on the couch and pulled out my phone. Plugging in my earphones, I pull up YouTube. I search for Jack's channel. No new videos. 'Strange..' I think to myself. I look up Mark's channel. Not a single new video. In fact, they haven't posted since last Friday. It worries me, but I figure they had their reasons. Doesn't mean I don't miss them... My phone buzzes with a couple of notifications from twitter received seconds apart. I click on it and to my complete and utter shock, they're from the two people I look up to most.

@.markiplier :
ῳ∆ɬςサ ㄚ◊ㄩЯ ๒∆ςк
@.(Your twitter name)

@.Jack_Septic_Eye :

o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆ s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊ y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈ m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨ f̳͉̼͉̙͔͈̂̉i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅ a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍ k̲̱̠̞̖ͧ̔͊̇̽̿̑ͯͅn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣf̳͉̼͉̙͔͈̂̉e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊ i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣt̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊.

Thoughts race about my head. What the hell is that supposed to mean? Why did they tell me to watch my back? It then dawned on me, "HOLY SHIT I JUST GOT A TWEET FROM MARK AND JACK- I don't know whither to be fangirling or terrified..." I laugh awkwardly a bit and decide to refresh the page to see if anyone else had seen this message. I refresh, and the tweets disappear into the void. "God dAMN IT WHY WAS I NOT SMART ENOUGH TO TAKE A PICTURE." I mentally facepalmed myself, and shut off my phone. Incredibly annoyed with myself, I yank out my ear buds. I lie down on the couch and stare up at the ceiling. The demon trap was in tact, waiting to take it's prisoners.

Anti's POV

"What the fook does that mean?!?" I scream at Dark.

"You know exactly what that means. It means that that stupid toy of yours is destined to free us, or kill us"
Dark shot back.

"Now now, no need to bicker. You know what you have to do. "

"Fine Wilford. But after you get what you want. Then believe me, the next time you see me, it won't be that fun."

Wilford smiles at Dark's threat. "Go and do as you were told. And make damn sure Mark and Jack don't wake up yet."