Mysterious mustache man Wilford

Your POV

I can't make out that much besides the three distinct voices calling each other idiots. Then, silence for a moment. After that moment of peace, I hear mumbles, but no more arguments. Light footsteps walk away from the voices and starts walking toward the hallway near the exit to this hell of a room. The door opens and I'm ambushed with a flood of light. Momentarily blinded by this, I don't notice the man with a pink mustache until he is right in front of me.  He fiddles with his mustache. "Hello my dear (y/n). The name is Wilford. Comfy?"

"Bitch no-"

"Good. I'm glad to hear it!" He smirks. "Now it's a pleasure to meet you in person, but I'm afraid we haven't much time." Wilford jesters to the men on the other side of the room. Looking at them, they seem oddly familiar.

Wait... holy shit is that Mark and.. Jack?

"What the hell do you do to them?" I practically scream. Normally, I would have made more of an attempt to keep calm; but you touch my heroes, and I will smack down.

"Calm down. We haven't done anything; we're attached to them remember?" Mustache man says. "Anything we do to them affects us. Which is why we don't have time for this!" 

I see movement behind him and it hits me. 'That's why we- they, have a limited amount of time outside of Mark and Jack's mind. If they tried to keep them knocked out with the chemicals, after awhile it'd affect them as well. It may not send them to dream land but it'd probably make them weak enough to-'

"Now, (y/n). My eyes are up here." Wilford lifts my chin up and I stare him directly in the eyes.

"Listen here Mister, I don't care who the fuck you are but I'm going to tell you something so listen closely:" I say. "As soon as I get out of this place, I don't care how I will destroy all of you. Anti, Dark, and whoever the hell you are. I promise you-"

He throws me against the wall. "Go rot in hell bitch." Wilford says walking up the stairs.

"Been there done that. It's a nice place, but, " I spit out some blood. "The devil got a restraining order from me."

Without turning around the man leaves and closes the door after him. Encasing the room in darkness once again.

~A/n~
Heyyyy don't kill me sorry I didn't update. I've written this chapter twenty thousand times so- that was fun. Anyway, I hope you had a lovely day, and If you didn't here's a cute picture of Jack.

 Anyway, I hope you had a lovely day, and If you didn't here's a cute picture of Jack