Sass master

Antisepticeye's Pov

Once I get inside her house I'm hit with the smell of cookies. There, on the table was a huge plate of cookies. However, (Y/n) was nowhere to be seen. "I don't trust those cookies." I step forward to the coffee table to investigate them, and my stomach drops. Something was wrong. I scan my surroundings to find nothing, so I start walking towards the stairs. Before I can even get to the first step, I'm stopped by some invisible wall or something. Immediately, I look up to find nothing other than a demon trap on the ceiling. A hot pink, sparkly demon trap. "That bitch." I say, with a hint of a smile. "(Y/N) YOU GET YER ARSE DOWN HERE."

"What are you going to do if I don't? You going to come up here and kill me?" She taunts from upstairs.

Your POV

~5 minutes before Antisepticeye's entrance into your house~

I became tired of waiting so I went upstairs to scroll through (social media). I refreshed the page to see that Pewdiepie had posted.

Pewdiepie @.pewdiepie
How's it going bro's? @.markipler and @.jacksepticeye have stayed with me at my house to help edit videos, so they haven't had time to record anything themselves. But I promise big things to come!

"That doesn't sound like Mark and J-"

"(Y/N) YOU GET YER ARSE DOWN HERE." Anti yells from downstairs. 'My plan worked!' I think as a wicked smile crosses my face.

"What are you going to do if I don't? You going to come up here and kill me?" I get no response as I cackle at my sass. After a moment, grab the leftover salt that I brought upstairs with me, and go downstairs. There, I find Anti pouting on the couch.

"Aw. Did I hurt your feelings princess?"

"Release me. NOW."

"Not until I get answers."

A sigh escapes from his lips, knowing he has no other choice but to comply. "What do you want to know?"

~Another cheeky A/n brought to you by Dan's cheeky winks~
Oh. My. God. We hit 1k!!! ASDFGHJKL I don't know what to say! You guys are amazing. Love you all!